PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night's Class...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Sep-09 Sat, 00:39
Aloha All,

Monday night will be movie night this week. We will view 2 videos time permitting. The first will be compliments of Jason "Thunderbolts of the Gods", the 2nd will be the new cut of Richard Ireland's appearance on the 1972 Steve Allen Show. This is a new copy from the original tape compliments of Richard's son Mark. A copy of this was also sent to Ingo Swann and perhaps I can get his reactions and comments about Richard posted. I think that would be interesting indeed as Ingo and Richard were contemporaries.

Aloha Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-Sep-09 Sat, 20:48
I have also edited an illustrated video presentation of Glenn's great lecture from last month on HOW REMOTE VIEWING WORKS. This is advanced theory and mostly for those who have mastered RV and demonstrated published RV work under blind protocol. Things Glenn taught us 9 years ago are now coming into focus after this amazing presentation.

I have edited the 90 minute lecture on to DVD and will bring a copy to the library. Some night we'll have to play it again in class. I've listened to it 4 times or more during editing and there is a lot to comprehend.

Aloha,

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Sep-09 Sat, 22:05
Aloha Dick,

I got in contact with Randy and he is sending me a copy of the Hawaiian Moving Company's segment with Richard Ireland. It may be VHS, can you convert it to DVD? I have an broadcast quality player on my system but you may have more toys to make the best reproduction.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-Sep-10 Sun, 18:12
Hi Glenn,

I have that Hawaiian Moving Company show (where HRVG viewers do good work on a demonstration target on camera) on DVD. It should be in the library. If it is not, I'll burn another copy.

I took a bit of time and pulled a bunch of photos, graphs, illustrations to make your "How RV Works" lecture a bit more graphic. I'll bring copies tomorrow.

I also have the RV Conference Cheryle sent on DVD and will bring those copies.

Dick