PDA

View Full Version : RF Noise from sunspots

Dick Allgire
2006-Nov-07 Tue, 23:03
This from spaceweather.com:

Spaceweather.com writes that an explosion on the sun on Nov. 6th, 2006 produced a burst of radio waves so loud that one astronomer said "it sounded like a freight train rolling through." The source was an active sunspot, soon to become visible to us.

My question is this:
With all this noise I would assume it is a poor time to remote view. How long will this last? We have an important homework assignment. I wonder when this noise will abate and allow for better RV environment.

A full moon and big sunspot noise, I don't feel like working anything important.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Nov-16 Thu, 01:19
Aloha Dick,

I know we discussed your question in class I will answer it here as well. It's an electric Universe and what happens with noise of any type may affect not only our bodies but our minds as well. The FCC has some fairly strict guidelines on exposure levels to certain frequency ranges of radiated power. While the Sunspot may not stop you from firing off signals to wiggle your toes it may have an affect on something as subtle as Remote Viewing. I have stated before that as we identify the specific frequency ranges that affect Remote Viewing performance we will be able to isolate field patterns in the brain that are present when the identifiable noise is filtered.

In predicting the ideal propagation conditions for Remote Viewing several essential elements of information are needed. Spectrographic data on a specific site for an entire 24 hours would be needed at latitude where the umbra of the Earth's shadow would be at its darkest. This means the tilt of the earth in relationship to the center of our galaxy will show the arrival angle of the majority celestial noise and an optimum location directly opposite that angle of incidence would be the 13:30 cool spot. This will in fact be a unique location band (great Circle) around the Earth where it will be the most quiet.

Astronomers search for locations that allow them to see deeper into the sky, Remote Viewers should search for locations that allow them clarity of thought. It is likely that fields in the brain that are dampened by the weight of the celestial noise can rise and peak in the umbra at or near 13:30 LST. Once a spectrographic survey is conducted in the optimum quiet belt around the earth it can be modeled to determine countermeasures to provide a location with 24/7 noise levels equivalent to the desired levels at or near 13:30. Once completed it will be time to identify the specific range affecting Remote Viewing.

We may have to wait on a bit of technology but we have time.

Aloha Glenn