PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night's Class...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Nov-08 Wed, 03:15
Aloha All,

Monday night's class was very interesting indeed. Those that were present got an opportunity to see a bit of the magic move in a very small place but in a very big way.

The premise of the class was to make a simple point. Regardless of the way or means that the brain receives information it will recognize the content of that information and process it in its original signature. This runs parallel with the concept employed by Pat Flannagan's Neurophone. In using the skin to send sound to the brain we find the brain recognizes and processes the information modulated through the tactile sense as sound. Now this is audibly heard inside the brain apart and distinct from sounds processed by the humans aural systems.

What I am trying to say especially in relation to the propagation of information is that there is no real requirement for it to be in its' base format to be recognized by the brain and processed.

When we consider how the Remote Viewer obtains the information about the target we find everyone has their own ideas but usually they reference a term or label they actually know nothing about.

There is every reason to believe that information moves between the viewer and the target.

Our environment is a soup of the greater reality of the past, present, and the future. While we exist in this mux of sorts we find the point of focus of most people is fixed in a single channel of information busily processing the "Now".

Now the scope of what is available in the mux exceeds the boundaries of even Remote Viewing. For our purposes we merely need to understand its nature and learn to communicate within it with no limitations. When Dick emailed me the audio clip of Monday night's exercise it was amazing to piece together what actually happened. Dick may believe he tagged the event but it is my belief that he created the event and for those few minutes we all became subjects in his entrainment. The malleable element was randomness. Intentional or not this was a demonstration of entrainment.

Now what does this all mean? How and what you think matters. When I began the lecture I had several points to make. The lecture theme was all about thinking during the Remote Viewing process and how methodologies with limited structure keep remote viewers thinking in short, limited words, and simple ideas. In reviewing Joe McMoneagle's work on the Titanic, Princess Diana, and Amelia Earhart, we find a depth of data few viewers could actually produce. If you listened to Rainbow sessions you know that that Chief Joe even so many years ago was producing high-grade information. SO what is limiting performance in the greater Remote Viewing community?

HRVG methodology is designed to exploit information collection in a most unique way. Understanding a plausible mechanism is paramount to controlling how you view. You must understand the power of your own intent and wield it within the process to confidently enter and exit streams of information. The homework given is designed to make you think more globally within a construct. The task is simple, you create an artificial environment in which to process a series of movements and thoughts. At points along the way you are required to think beyond the construct. Along the way as you improve your ability to exit and return to the construct you will see its benefit in the Remote Viewing process.

My compliments to Dick for the surprise!

Aloha Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-Nov-08 Wed, 20:23
Glenn,

This is one that requires watching the entire 60 + plus minute video to fully appreciate. I'll make a DVD for the library.

While yeah, it was pretty cool it was not anything unique in the annals of HRVG. Others have done similar "amazing" things in class, from bringing up the exact subject of an arcane target that was about to be tasked, or two viewers tasking the identical (not current or in the news) target in the same week, etc. Life in the guild is full of these quirky little coinkydinks that are not really coincidental.

I wish we had had a video camera rolling on the history of the guild. I just happened to have tape rolling on Monday, so I was uh, lucky- yeah lucky, that's what it was.

But why, out of all the thousands of targets we have worked, did I - off the tip of my tongue- use the Alamo to make a point during your lecture? Why did you suddenly 30 minutes later task Maria to pick one target from the files out of the 3 thousand or so targets we have in the cabinets? And how did she select the Alamo? I can understand how I drew the Alamo S-3 instantly when you challenged someone to do it. ( I went to Blackboard for 2 seconds and saw it.) But the flow of the whole thing seen as a one hour unfolding is interesting.

Amazing group we have. Thanks for the instruction over the years. I'm thinking about my presentation for the upcoming IRVA. There are two points I think are important, but I'm not sure how to present them.

1. There is not a better instructor than Glenn when it comes to knowledge and practical application of RV technique and theory.
2. No one teaching RV in any form has given on-going instruction (for free) on a continuing basis to the same students for 9 years.

Aloha,

Dick