PDA

View Full Version : Psychometry, Site Memory, Tagging - A museum of misery

Dick Allgire
2006-Nov-26 Sun, 18:54
I was sent to do a live broadcast for tonight’s news at the Honolulu Police Department. Because of the lighting, the angle of the shot, the location to get a microwave live signal back to the station we wound up in a parking lot behind the police station.

I arrived early and there was not much to do- think about what I could say in my introduction to my report and live tag. The live truck operator was busy dialing in the signal, getting audio and video levels set, setting up a light, etc.

So I wandered off alone and leaned up against a police car, sort of bored. As I looked at a police car and my mind wandered.

A wave of depression and despair washed over me. I looked around. It was a beautiful evening with a gorgeous Honolulu sunset to the west. But I had a profound weight pulling on me. Remote viewing develops your ability to project your awareness, or in this case the ability to allow the feelings and imprints of remote locations to be understood –just for a moment- by your conscious awareness.

I was standing in the middle of a lot full of used police cars. Police cruisers that had been retired, that were now used up and abused and no longer fit for service. These cars were dented, scratched, stained, and faded. Some had the Honolulu Police Department decal removed, but the outline of the shield and decal was still visible on the faded paint job. Likewise the outline of the misery was still visible in the plasma.

These poor beat up cars had endured countless miles and responded to endless calls to scenes of domestic violence, murder, robbery, accidents. They had swept up the debris for the wastebasket of everyday life.

I stood there like a voyeur and felt the misery of every call they had responded to. I looked inside one and saw an empty coffee cup, still in its holder. I could feel the despair of having to get into that car and drive off for one more endless shift. I felt people beating their wives, people strung out on drugs having to steal to get money. I felt crazy people who had lost a grip on reality. I felt what it was like to be stuffed into the caged backseat and hauled off to be locked up. I felt the tedium, the monotony, as well as the terror and despair of the people who had ridden in these cars.

There is an eerie quality to the perception of remote viewing data. When you are in session it comes at you and washes into your consciousness in a curious way. It leaves you slightly behind yourself. It was that same feeling that washed over me looking into these old police cars. I walked around and peered into each one. Each one had a similar but slightly different story. I experienced first hand 5 years of police work in 10 minutes. It’s still catching up to me.