PDA

View Full Version : The New Year's Post...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Jan-01 Mon, 23:40
Aloha All,

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou from all of us at Hrvg. 2007 marks our 10th year as a non-profit organization within the Remote Viewing community. It has been an excellent 10 years and it has been a pleasure working with some of the best Remote Viewers in the world. 2007 hopefully will be a great year as we begin several projects.

The Analysis Project should be very effective in introducing potential Analysts to the world of Analysis of Remote Viewing data. Preparation is beginning now for the Beta class at the end of April. Sita will be running the project and the students are not in the Guild proper. Lyn Buchanan has also volunteered to assist in the development of the software support for the project. The Beta class of Analysts is limited to 4 students and currently 3 slots are filled.

Jared continues working on the Targets area of the website. We hope to get the Targets Section back operational at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime we will either reactivate the old Targets system and put the Targeteers back to work or use an ancillary Target site that Jared has under development. We at Hrvg feel that it is imperative that there be a source for targets that have been competently targeteered for use within the community. Dick raised this issue at the annual meeting and I must agree. Debra is also working with Jared on the Targets issue so look for progress soon.

Jason and I will be working on a fun Project dealing with Roulette this year and hope to take the project to Las Vegas and field test it in the real world there. Time and randomness are fascinating topics and Roulette makes a most interesting playground to see them in action.

We are not sure if there will be an RV Conference this year but a chance exists to get one off the ground later in the year. We will have to wait and see what the IRVA gets organized. Be sure to renew those IRVA memberships if you have let them lapse or consider making a donation.

In recent days I have talked with Skip, Paul, and Lyn and all have a busy year planned. The Monroe Institute will have another RV Practicum course in the first quarter 2007. You might consider attending this excellent course. Check the Hemi-sync website for more information. Lyn will be on the road or in the sky much of the year as he is going on tour to teach an impressive 40 classes in different parts of the world. Paul and RVIS will be open for business as usual although Paul will have some down time for a minor surgery. I think Skip may get a new book out soon, I can here him thinking all the way out here in the islands. :)

There may be a book out this year from an author you may not know about. What he has written about will be a fascinating dive into the world's most profound mysteries with the World's best Remote Viewer. More on this book as it can be told.

In the meantime we hope the year is interesting and challenging for you all. So from all of us here at Hrvg Happy New Year.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2007-Jan-02 Tue, 22:18
I have a couple of targets to post soon. They will give you full validation, but should be interesting to work with plenty of visual gestalts and interesting kinesthetic/conceptual data to capture.

Look for them soon. They will be a good way to fullfill your New Years resolution to get back into remote viewing and work more targets. I'll put the ID's up here on the bulletin board.

Aloha,

Dick

Robert
2007-Jan-04 Thu, 08:09
Hello Dick:

Wondering if its possible to get a copy of the HRVG proto you worked up, or at least as much as you have been able to put on CD. Personally I think it's a great idea and a great way for people who already took the course to get a refresher.
RG

Dick Allgire
2007-Jan-04 Thu, 18:40
Hello Dick:

Wondering if its possible to get a copy of the HRVG proto you worked up, or at least as much as you have been able to put on CD. Personally I think it's a great idea and a great way for people who already took the course to get a refresher.
RG

Hi Robert,

Send me a personal email.

ALoha

Dick