PDA

View Full Version : Real Humor

Robert
2007-Jan-26 Fri, 08:02
Humor of The Day

A man wanted to rob a downtown Bank of America.
He walked into the bank and wrote on a withdrawal slip, “Put all your muny in this bag.”
While standing in line waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller’s window.

He left the bank of America and walked across the street to the Wells Fargo Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he approached the teller’s window and handed the note to the girl behind the teller’s window. She read it and surmising from the spelling errors that he was not the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written in the back of a Bank America withdrawal slip and he would have to either rewrite it on a Wells Fargo slip or go back to the Bank America. Looking somewhat defeated, the man said “O.k.” and left. He was arrested a few minutes
later as he was waiting in line back at The Bank of America.

The above is a true story!

Another true story:

I was at the airport in Birmingham Alabama, checking in at the gate when a
TSA employee asked, “Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge.” I replied, “If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?”
He smiled knowingly, “That’s why we ask.”

Amazing. These people walk among us… AND THEY VOTE!