PDA

View Full Version : I feel something

Dick Allgire
2007-Jun-03 Sun, 20:01
A few weeks ago I generated some random target ID's just to have ready when targets need to be cued up.

I have this nagging sense that a target NEEDS to be worked, like very soon we should get data recorded on the record for some reason.

K0L7-Y9U1

Kilo zero Lima seven dash Yankee niner Uniform one.

Just work this target and get something on record. Even if you only put it in your drawer....do it for yourself and watch for feedback. It would be better to bring to class/board meeting Monday night June 4. Students, fans, lurkers, and remote viewers around the globe who watch this forum are invited to put something down on paper. You can email it to me.

This is an N3D or N90D target.

It's time for a target to be worked and it needs to be logged in and probably a quick analysis.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Jun-04 Mon, 10:19
Aloha Dick,

Always good to see you thinking forward. N3D's are certainly a good way to work on posturing your intent.

Glenn

Fortune
2007-Jun-19 Tue, 14:47
Dick what does the N3D mean in terms of how we approach target session?

If we havent a scanner going can we email a typed summary? Do i declare,objectify, set aside aols as is habit from crving to keep them from intruding on session data, or leave them out of summary?

A few weeks ago I generated some random target ID's just to have ready when targets need to be cued up.

I have this nagging sense that a target NEEDS to be worked, like very soon we should get data recorded on the record for some reason.

K0L7-Y9U1

Kilo zero Lima seven dash Yankee niner Uniform one.

Just work this target and get something on record. Even if you only put it in your drawer....do it for yourself and watch for feedback. It would be better to bring to class/board meeting Monday night June 4. Students, fans, lurkers, and remote viewers around the globe who watch this forum are invited to put something down on paper. You can email it to me.

This is an N3D or N90D target.

It's time for a target to be worked and it needs to be logged in and probably a quick analysis.

Dick

Dick Allgire
2007-Jun-19 Tue, 20:48
N3D means Next Three Days.
or Next 90 Days (which we feel is the limit of our ability to predict.)

I just selected a target ID and associated it with the idea of "something significant is going to happen soon." And with my mind as clear as possible I worked a regular session.

My session (sent to various people and time and date stamped) showed some type of energetic blowing force displacing people in a desert.

Four days later a cyclone hit Oman. First time ever. I'll send it to the webmaster to publish.

This is a quirky ability I seem to have. (Glenn can vouch for it.) But to really demonstrate it I think I will start publishing the sessions right away, before events occur. I might try to get the webmaster to create a section where such things can be published and dated and witnessed by the public at large. I have a few of them in sealed, signed, mailed (postal stamp) envelopes that are still unopened.

Give it a try, it is rather eerie and not too difficult.
Dick

Fortune
2007-Jun-19 Tue, 22:12
I sent you a private message with my summary saying that i flt from a quick session that `the target was in some sense not yet happening or discocvered, that not all feedback was available. There was a persistant sense that the perceptions were arising in response to a need to be known.
Your explaination makes sense to me why the nagging feeling remained to send at least a summary off to you, tout suite.
I wasnt expecting the target to be in the near future so i kept trying to push that feeling away. The same with target perceptions but Persistant is really how i'd describe them.
And You were Very capable of impressing the urgent- get it into you -significance into the tasking even for those who didnt know what N3D means.

How soon feedback expected on these kinds of targets then? I guess i'll have a copy of my summary in my sent folder then. Very interesting.

Fortune
2007-Aug-12 Sun, 03:02
Is there any feedback on this target yet? i see my session summary is still in your in box, so i guess that means i have a copy in my sent fle . Where does one look for feedback here?

Dick Allgire
2007-Aug-12 Sun, 19:30
Fortune,

I apologize. Send the sessiont to my email address, which is in the contact us button.

I'll look at it and send feedback. The target was a near term prediction. Some upcoming event.

Dick

Fortune
2007-Sep-15 Sat, 08:02
Hi Dick I noticed it is still in your private message inbox here and it is marked as unread. Its basically a summary no sketches but robert had said its good to get them to you in a tmely manner and the reciept date recorded. I marked it to let me know when picked up. I didnt want to pester you further once sent as you are a busy fella i know.

Sita
2007-Sep-15 Sat, 17:39
Hi Dick,

Will work target and email data from Alaska.

I went to brunch alone. Ususally I bring a book to read while waiting on my meal but today I didn't.

When my food was delivered, my eggs were upside down. As I reached for the ketchup bottle, I thought, "Hmmm, let me execute a SPONID." The vibrant color made an excellent foreground on the white eggs with its sunflower yellow center. It was as perfect a SPONID as anyone could have done. Now to probe...I jabbed a link sausage and gently, oh, so gently touched the ketchup sponid...zap...visions of the dishwater blonde girl in front of me, a Valley Girl, probably from Silicon Valley, California, talking to a chubby brunetter, probably from Chillocothe, Ohio. I was on a roll...almost..until the waitress came up and in a condescending voice told me that adults don't play with their food, normally. I told her I was "remote viewing." She said, "Yes, dear, but you can surely see the food up close, now eat, and hurry along, we need this table."

So much for moving to Playfair...

Take care all,
Sita:D

Fortune
2007-Sep-21 Fri, 23:05
i had tried the email function for you in messages but it says you dont accept emails was why i tried the private message function.

So how do you know which near term event is the target to feedback? By the number of days past the tasking or was it in a certain local as well as timeframe? i got feelings the event may have gone down but not all feedback was available. Is it fruitful to do more sessions on such targets before feedback ? If so do you try to focus on a part of session or just retake the c coords?