PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday- Murder solved by RV

Dick Allgire
2007-Sep-17 Mon, 21:47
This Sunday afternoon the Biography channel will feature Rose Kopp, HRVG remote viewer. Probably the most significant example of RV used in an operational/forensic setting- Rose was directly responsible for the arrest and conviciton of a serial killer.

The killer is now on Death Row and the police give the credit to Rose. It is an amazing story. This Sunday at 3 PM Hawaii time- the Biography channel.

I will also be featuring this case (briefly) in my presentation at the upcoming IRVA conference in Las Vegas. Hurry and register at http://rvconference.org/

See you in Vegas,

Dick

Dick Allgire
2007-Sep-23 Sun, 21:57
HRVG viewer Rose Kopp was featured tonight on the Biography Channel in a show that demonstrated her ability to obtain non local information that led to the arrest and conviciton of a brutal killer. It was a good program and Rose deserves the tribute. The police chief gave Rose all the credit and she broke the case. She was instrumental in solving a murder- a viscious serial killer is awaiting his fate on death row because of RV data provided by Rose.

What bothers me is that both Court TV and Biography Channel would not use the term "Remote Viewing." Shamantic journey was totally accepted. At least in this new telling of the tale the Biography channel stressed that Rose was 4 thousand miles away when she obtained the data. One person's "shamantic journey" is another viewer's S-5 (or ERV) and I will address the steps that get you there when I speak in Las Vegas. In my upcoming presentation at the IRVA conference I will clarify some of this while at the same time giving credit to Rose Kopp for her great work.

No matter what you call it, Rose delivered the goods and got an evil killer behind bars. Rose is one of the best HRVG viewers, a good friend, and she has spoken with me at length about the case and how she obtained the data. One of the important things Rose has to say is that it is very important to accept what your instructor teaches and follow the methodology, no matter what name you hang on it.

Congratulations Rose.

Aloha,

Dick

Sita
2007-Sep-25 Tue, 13:58
Thanks for sharing, Dick. I missed the program as I was in between Forts Wainwright and Richardson, Alaska, so perhaps someone recorded it.

This is good on Rose. She is quite talented as an intuitive so the RV enhanced her abilities.

sharlamay
2007-Sep-28 Fri, 09:42
Dear friends,

I saw this program about Rose finding the serial killer a "river rat" while visiting my parents in Florida. Back in Italy I have been trying to find out about Rose and actually found out she learned a technique called "Remote Viewing". I'd like to learn how to do this too as I have had many dreams with premonitions in the past, like and aunt of my husbands fainting outside the supermarket ect. Could you please help me select the best way to tap into this ability on my own. I can't attend conferences as i live and work in Italy but would like to know about any self help material that would train me.
Thanks,
Michelle Pennington:) :confused:

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Sep-28 Fri, 18:28
Thanks for your post. Rose is a wonderful mind and her talents include a lot more besides Remote Viewing, but she certainly excels at it. If you send an email to me at wheaton@lava.net I will put you in contact with Sita Seery who takes care of off island training for the Guild. Sita is in Alaska just now but returns to the islands tomorrow. I am positive she can help you. It must be great living in Italy :) great food and lots of traveling.

Glenn

sharlamay
2007-Sep-30 Sun, 06:40
Thanks for your post. Rose is a wonderful mind and her talents include a lot more besides Remote Viewing, but she certainly excels at it. If you send an email to me at wheaton@lava.net I will put you in contact with Sita Seery who takes care of off island training for the Guild. Sita is in Alaska just now but returns to the islands tomorrow. I am positive she can help you. It must be great living in Italy great food and lots of traveling.

Glenn

Dear Glenn,

I haven't heard from Sita about RV training and I'm getting ancious to hear from somebody about it and how I learn to use the knowledge that special people like you are skilled at. Could I email Rose Kopp?
In any case I hope to hear from you soon.
Ciao,
Michelle

Fortune
2007-Oct-01 Mon, 03:45
I too would like to study the HRVG methods and try doing an email, internet study. I imagine after the conference presentations there will be a number of others eager to do so too.