PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Entrainments...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Sep-28 Fri, 18:40
Aloha All,

I have been working on a few small entrainments for the conference this year in Las Vegas. One will be a repeat of the one (1) hour Keno trial, and we must decide on the venue for this. The next will be a Three (3) person Roulette entrainment. Folks from class understand how affinity works on the Roulette Table but how we entrain our table here will not work in Vegas where we cannot look like anything but players. So I have designed a way to move affinity off the table and onto the players themselves. On Monday I will go over the Roulette entrainment and we can decide assignments. Rehearsal is important and once the members are decided they are fixed. This means no substitutions. We do have enough people going to field 3 different teams if everyone wants to participate.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2007-Sep-28 Fri, 22:21
Well, obviously everyone will want to be on Glenn and Jason's roulette team.Glenn and Jason have dominated the wheel in class.
And everyone who paid attention last time will want to team up Maria at the Keno parlor, lol.

Since I'm working at the conference and have to leave early I would like to do a roulette entrainment with Glenn and Jason.

Dick

Dick Allgire
2007-Oct-01 Mon, 22:27
Glenn,

check your email inbox for a JPEG screen shot of an online Roulette game I just played 5 minutes after getting home from class.

I hit Black 28 and Black 10 back to back, and those are Affinity Bets for sure.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Oct-02 Tue, 01:58
Aloha Dick,

I think after tonight's class we have a better idea of what actually constitutes our entrainment effort in Las Vegas. The successful movement of affinity off the board and onto the participants enables a unique result. At the Roulette table when the participants are present the environment will exist for the entrainment's signature to rise above the noise. It is very important to realize that you are merely there to observe the entrainment. In looking for it, it will rise. You cannot get caught up in the greater noise, but be earnest to observe.

The theory is simple, affinity you have seen. When the white pawn followed the blue pawn so closely it was because a special relationship had been established between them and we were the observer looking for affinity to surface and it did. Now affinity could not rise unless something else was at play. That something else was the malleability of randomness.

We know that people are not entrained but that it is the environment that is entrained. People react and constantly adjust themselves to their environment. Entrainment rising as a result of observation is designed order amidst chaos. It is not permanent and will have a surge or cycle like waves upon the shore. If you stop observing for the entrainment signature, it will fade and sink below the waves back to the depths of the ambient chaos and noise. So get your mind right about who you are and what you are to do. You must want to see the signature and not the win. Winning will be the result of the entrainment breeching the surface of chaos but don't focus on that, focus on the entrainment. That is the win.

I will post more on this as we get closer to the conference but in the meantime we must continue to rehearse. Remember the trick of environment and how we moved affinity from the board to the person. Nature is so full of codes, we have merely devised our own.

Dick, I got your jpeg and link and I agree. You do understand :) nice.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2007-Oct-02 Tue, 22:46
Glenn,

I sat down and did some work creating entrainment and affinity with the object I selected.

In the space of 10 minutes playing On- Line roulette the exact number came up 3 times within the entrainment. Black hit about 3 to one over red. The field hit numerous time.

I think the affinity is affixing.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Oct-02 Tue, 23:21
Dick,

The more you play with the concept and applications you will see results. It is a limited effect but as long as you keep it going...it will go :)

Glenn