PDA

View Full Version : Remote viewing for lost object

nalani53
2007-Oct-30 Tue, 20:48
Can anyone assist me with locating my PNY flash drive? It's no longer in my possesion. I used it at home a couple of weeks ago.
I am also would llike to learn more about reomote viewing

Thank you

Dick Allgire
2007-Oct-30 Tue, 22:17
Can anyone assist me with locating my PNY flash drive? It's no longer in my possesion. I used it at home a couple of weeks ago.
I am also would llike to learn more about reomote viewing.22

Thank you

Have to find my lost cell phone first. I'm out of touch.

Dick

Robert
2007-Oct-31 Wed, 07:11
Just curious about where you last used your flash drive? Are you sure it was last used at home? I use mine at the library and many times walked away and almost left it plugged into the computer, Fortunately it was turned in. I'm more careful now.

Also, I hope your not useing this as a way of testing to see if RV really works.
Flash drives are relative cheap now, but of course you've lost everything that was on the old one.

First of all, Not all remote viewers are equal....most have different levels of talent.

Second, not all remote viewing sessions are successes. Sometimes even the best viewer will be compeletly off.

Thridly, all remote viewing targets are done blind; in other words, the viewers must NOT KNOW WHAT THE TARGET is. The cat is out of the bag now so I would don't think anyone will view your target.

The reason for being blind to the target is our way of
cutting down on something known as "noise."

Let me give you an example. Suppose someone calls up and say "I need your help. My daughter was kidnapped and we think is being held in a factory basement inXYZ part of town but don't know where. Can you find out? This is probably not the BEST example but consider this:

First of all everything, all the images, all the past things you have ever read about kidnappings and basements will come flooding into your mind while you are trying to RV the target. This is called noise and is hard to put a lid on. BUT if you don't know what the target is, much of this noise is cut out.

If you would like to learn remote viewing, this is the place to do it. It is also alot of work and determination. There are no short cuts.Some of your sessions will be spot on. Other sessions will be way off in La la land. There is no 100% accuracy rate.

I don't think anyone will try this as a target but thats just my opinion. But maybe someone here will give it a go.

Good luck.

RG