PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Day...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Nov-22 Thu, 19:19
Aloha All,

And happy Thanksgiving Day! Another year is passing swiftly and there is so much to be thankful for. I just returned from an excellent holiday fest that our own James and George hosted. I am very thankful for all of you for helping in the recent move from Kaneohe to Honolulu. It would have been very difficult without the generous help of our members. Our next party will be a steak and lobster dinner and we will announce it after it's planned. I believe both James and Debra have lots of experience cooking lobster so maybe we can get them to cook for the event. I think we can handle the steaks, but vegetarians gonna have to come up with their plan for eats. Anyway happy Turkey Day and we'll see you in class on Monday as usual.

Glenn

PS to the rest of the world out there we all wish you the best for this Thanksgiving Day.

Glenn

Fortune
2007-Nov-22 Thu, 20:50
Same to ya, Red, and i am thankful to have met you.
Someone was mentioning about hearing a high pitch hum of earthquakes over on irva list.
Can i mention about you hearing that earthquake coming ..your "do you hear it?" post before that hi quake hit? That was pretty amazing to me.
Blessings for all guild members happy holidays.
fortune

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Nov-24 Sat, 16:24
Aloha Fortune,

Of course you can.. Reread the post and what followed first :)

Best Regards
Glenn

Fortune
2007-Nov-25 Sun, 11:47
Thanks.

If one seeks to live with integrity then that applies to communications, not merely truthfulness but the manner we handle others communications. To me this includes asking myself, what is my intent? What may be the effects of the ways i communicate something another has said ?
Thus i find it helpful on that path to ask when there's any doubt that the sharing is inline with the others wishes, as well as my own judgement of the impact it may make.

So here i didnt want to jump to a conclusion that because its a more or less public forum or BB, that you would be comfortable me passing it on to a different audience. i can only hold others to high standards if i also hold myself to them.

i'll reread as well thanks.