PDA

View Full Version : The most basic of newbie questions...

dougyitbos
2007-Dec-07 Fri, 19:31
Hi folks.

So in my research I've found three "methodologies" that seem to have good reputations and speak to me personally.

1) The HRVG approach
2) The CRV approach
3) The Prudence Calabrese (TDSRV) approach

I've played around with the later two... though I didn't follow them too closely. It's hard to get it all as a newbie learning solo....
but on a rudimentary level I played with them. :)

But regardless of the system I the have same problem(s).

When I try these things it feels like I'm just writing stream of consciousness stuff - I don't know how to tell what is "signal" and what is "noise" ... maybe it's all noise for all I know.

By the end I can always match up a few things... but just as many of them don't match up. (and so far in my handful of semi-attempts I've never really been able to determine the full picture.)

Basically - I'm not sure what I should be feeling.
Let alone what I should be doing.

I kind of want to get my head wrapped around that before I start trying to decide which of the above methods I should invest time (and perhaps money) in becoming proficient at.

How does one who has never done such things figure out if they even have the knack?

How does it feel for you?

Thanks!

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Dec-07 Fri, 22:53
Aloha Doug,

It is a most interesting question. Sometimes we just need to stop and get our thoughts in order. Ask the questions of our self about how we could possibly rationalize that Remote Viewing is a real process. There are many folks out there, and here by the way, that teach Remote Viewing. Some courses offered by some instructors can be quite expensive. You are basically paying for something that they know or have that you do not. I will tell you that methodology is really an arbitrary issue and would recommend you just take whatever course you pick. The magic won't happen until you begin to accept the way the methodology guides your thinking. If you zoom in somewhere and take a 3-day course from someone and leave upon completion you may have had enough time to grasp the concepts and you may have not. Remote Viewers are a strange lot if you ask me (no offense intended) but alas all my best friends are Remote Viewers. What we know is that Remote Viewers are developed and are not made by merely completing a course of instruction. There is a period of time where you must learn to think in the right way.

That's nebulous but it really is true. Most think in their mind in a literal linguistic sort of way, but Remote Viewers sense or suss in a sort of collaboration of sensories. If you examine course material from any school what you will find is a formatted running dialog of point-to-point thinking concerning sensory queries and responses. You really don't switch from the chaos of most thinking processes to precise attention focused thought patterns without practice. Keep in mind that you are attempting to be more than most people are. You are trying to communicate in a way that very few people can. There are some milestones along the way as you make progress. You will learn some of the things don't work for you but other things will. There is a period where you learn to adapt how you think and you will actually build neural pathway to support those thoughts as you practice. What is interesting is that each person is different, different in ability and skill level and different in how they remote view. So you may start out in a formatted method or style but you will evolve to exceed the format and push on to a sort of clarity of the process.

What or how does a Remote Viewer think differently from anyone else? They have learned to listen to more of the environment than most people have access to and have learned to sort through it looking for specific information. You hear folks talking about the signal line but most do not believe it is real. They figure it is some radio-term that sort of fills in an information gap. In reality the Signal Line is the threshold between local and non-local thought. You must learn to vector thought to escape the gravity of your own mind. Remote Viewing does just that, it teaches you to think the thoughts that are not your own. It teaches you to be someplace that you physically are not, and it teaches you to manage duplicity of thought.

So rationalize that and then think very small simple thoughts about something you do not know and have no physical access to. It takes some time but if you listen carefully you will begin to hear the rest of this old world in all of its' days.

Glenn

dougyitbos
2007-Dec-08 Sat, 04:34
Fair enough Glenn thanks a bunch.

Perhaps a better questions would be:
Do you think there are any "prerequisites" one should have down/done before attending a class?

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Dec-12 Wed, 00:36
I would say an alert mind is a must. I also think you should be able to comprehend the material you will be exposed to and posses the ability to follow instructions. Many newcomers to the field do have other educational experiences in related functions (such as the psychic or another method of Remote Viewing) that they have undertaken but it is always important to keep them separate during training. Post training you may be however you wish :).

Glenn

Robert
2007-Dec-12 Wed, 08:22
Hello Glenn: 12/11/07

I have wondered about how well a person actually disengages from an RV session after it is completed.

I have noted that many times after I have done a session I seem to get into dark mood swings. They seem to last for days. I have asked myself if this is a result of “being open” still, to information that is out there and not necessarily just from the RV session but any and all “STUFF” that is out there.

It seems to me we are ALWAYS open to information whether we like it or not. Maybe some people are better able to handle this bombardment on a subconscious level better than others.

Perhaps I am imagining this. Perhaps I have deep issues anyway and having taken the HRVG training has made me more sensitive to them?

Was this an issue for you in your early days of training and how did you deal with it?

Robert

Coen
2010-Mar-28 Sun, 11:01
This four year old thread has really helped me answer a lot of questions for myself. Thanks for that.

Also, I really like this:

You must learn to vector thought to escape the gravity of your own mind.

Archives rule.

J.P.
2010-Mar-28 Sun, 17:58
Doug,
I have experience with all three methods you mention. Number 3 is a total waste of time, number 2 is not bad, but number 1 is the best by far. So with that said, to cut to the point, there was an exercise that JimK (from the HRVG) talked about doing once. He was a viewer who worked closely with Glenn and Dick and noticed that if he just looked with his eyes closed at black board (the inner screen of the mind where see pictures) he noticed an increase in his RVing abilities. This is a good prep for anyone before a session, or even just used as a daily exercise.

All you do is look at this inner screen for maybe 15-20 min. a day in a very relaxed fashion. It seem's way too simple for anything to happen when doing this, but if you could hang in there and do it for 30 days straight, with no days off, you'll start to see things happen. Even if all you see is blackness for 15 min. that's still good, you're not really trying to "see" anything, it's just an exercise to begin to awaken your inner abilities. If more RVers did this religiously... more people would see better and quicker results in their RV sessions!

JP

(Coen thanks for bringing this up again...its worth revewing!)