PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys & Gals

Ed7
2007-Dec-15 Sat, 17:04
Hope you're all doing well ! Thought I'd re-incarnate here in discussion capacity for now as I'm resurrecting some old habits as of late (just the good ones...lol) & somewhat getting back in the 'RV saddle'. Have been popping in every once in a while over the past few years & it's good to see you're all still at it, with some giant leaps & bounds by the looks of it. You guys/gals are still so at the top cutting edge of this whole arena in the application of these many skills...keep paving the way..."Build it & they will come".
I'll keep it short here today & just close with extending "All the best throughout the upcoming season & into the coming New Year" to all...Glenn, Sita, Dick, Rosie (if you're still 'in the game'), Jason, & everyone else on board. Be in touch again sooner than later.

Cheers,

Ed

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Dec-16 Sun, 01:34
Aloha Ed,

Happy Holidays to you as well. The years continue to pass and we get a little closer to unlocking the secrets here and there. The folks here are all fine and doing well, Dick just returned from Thailand and Sita is just back from Japan and we are settling in for the holidays. We slow down a bit during the holidays but we are always checking the site for interesting threads to jump into. We'll see you when we see you.

Best regards

Glenn

Fortune
2007-Dec-16 Sun, 23:12
Is this Ed as in Ed Moch?

Ed7
2007-Dec-17 Mon, 05:07
No...not Ed Moch...Last time I recall his user name was/is displayed in full.

Cheers,

Ed

Glenn B. Wheaton
2007-Dec-17 Mon, 11:12
Miss Fortune

Life without a wee bit of mystery can be pretty plain. :)

Glenn

Fortune
2007-Dec-21 Fri, 10:18
When you are clueless as me there's never a day without suspense, surprise and mystery and amazement.

I wrote a poem thats rather aboiut that state of mind called I'm Not Siartled. It has the word "ass-deep" in it I'm not sure if that's within the guidelines.