PDA

View Full Version : One would expect the perfect gift from fellow remote viewers

Dick Allgire
2007-Dec-20 Thu, 20:51
Several weeks ago I was standing in line at COMPUSA when I saw a 2 gig flash drive hanging on the display case. I thought to myself, “I would really like a 2 gig flashdrive.”

But I didn’t have cash with me, and did not want to put it my credit card. I stood there looking at it, and decided not to buy it. But I wanted it.

A couple of weeks later I was in Bangkok, Thailand at a huge electronics store and I again saw a 2 gig flash drive. I thought, “I should get one of these.” I didn’t have enough Baht on hand and again passed it up. But the thought of having it nagged me.

At the HRVG Xmas party this week Glenn and Sita gave me a gift. And when I unwrapped it, of course it was a 2 gig flash drive. I just bet they stood at a display rack and looked at that little device and the thought occurred to them, “This is exactly what Dick would want.”

Not a coincidence. I smiled to myself when I saw the present- not for its monetary value, but for the fact that it was something I had thought about and wanted, and it was exactly what Glenn and Sita (my partners in RV) got for me.

And now that I think about it. it is entirely possible and logical to me that they might have purchased the item BEFORE I thought about it, and my standing there being drawn to a flash drive was a result of them already having it. Time and space and conscious desire all are interesting things.

It was a good gift, and made me think.

Merry Christmas

Dick

Fortune
2007-Dec-21 Fri, 10:25
Dick said
..And now that I think about it. it is entirely possible and logical to me that they might have purchased the item BEFORE I thought about it, and my standing there being drawn to a flash drive was a result of them already having it. Time and space and conscious desire all are interesting things.

It was a good gift, and made me think.

Merry Christmas

Dick

I love your flexiible mind Dick! (The rest of ya is pretty cool too._

Robert
2007-Dec-26 Wed, 05:58
Hi Dick:

Makes you wonder doesn't it, if it's just
coincidence or maybe we really DO get back (sometimes)
what we put out there to the universe.:cool:

Regards
Robert

Dick Allgire
2007-Dec-26 Wed, 19:24
Hi Dick:

Makes you wonder doesn't it, if it's just
coincidence or maybe we really DO get back (sometimes)
what we put out there to the universe.:cool:

Regards
Robert

Robert,

We are having a holiday break at HRVG, but you bet when we get back together in January I'll ask Glenn which came first, the chicken or the egg?
When did he buy that flash drive?

Dick