PDA

View Full Version : Bunker Work - Always Fun To Watch Someone’s Jaw Drop

Dick Allgire
2008-Feb-21 Thu, 16:45
When we begin the process of establishing communication with our subconscious quirky little “coincidences” always seem to pop up. These things are no longer strange to me, just normal evidence of the opening of the communication pathway.

Sometimes the students beat the teacher to the punch. Actually it happens quite often. To the new initiates it can be startling.

Today I went to The Bunker, the old WW11 underground tunnel that is wonderfully shielded from RF, a fabulous place to remote view. Because the owner, an interesting guy named Gary Weller is such a fine host I offered to teach him the basics of remote viewing.

I brought a target for him to work.

So there we were in the bunker and I was talking to Gary about Visual Ideogram and explaining the structure of how a session unfolds. He looked at some of my current work and was curious about sketching images in a session. Keep in mind that I had a target in an envelope standing by for him to work- his VERY FIRST SESSION. And the the work of mine I showed him had nothing to do with missiles or rockets.

In the course of the conversation, out of the blue he asked, “So when you sketched a missile launch, how did you do that? Did you SEE it? Do you practice that?”

I kept a poker face. We had not been talking about missiles, and in fact out of the many hundreds or thousands of sessions I’ve done missile launches are not something I often draw. Yet Gary brought his up seemingly out of nowhere. I paused and took out a piece of paper and wrote: “missile launch” without Gary seeing it. I folded it over and asked him to sign the back of page. He didn’t understand this, but complied. Then we continued the instruction session. Some minutes later I asked him, “Do you remember what you said to me?”

He contemplated this and answered, “We were talking about how you use the protocols, and write headings on the paper, and draw lines, and look quickly and that type of thing.” He had forgotten about questioning the technique of drawing a rocket launch.

I showed him the paper with his signature and refreshed his memory, reminding him of blurting out the question about drawing a missile launch. I savored the moment. "Why did you ask about a missile launch?" He stammered, "Um, well ... I ... Err... you did a ....it was... I just thought about it."

And then I reached into my briefcase and took out a target envelope with a target ID written on it, and opened it up. It was the target I was going to give him to work in his first RV session. The target was a Saturn Five rocket launch.

It is fun to watch the 2 to 3 seconds of realization, and then the jaw drop.

Dick Allgire
2008-Feb-23 Sat, 20:43
On Thursday I went back to the bunker and worked another target. It was my third session in this quiet underground place, and apparently the first two sessions I worked were okay. (I’ve gotten feedback on one target and have been told at least some of the data one the second was worth continuing.)

So two days ago I sat down and spent almost two hours, thinking this is the magic place, effortless remote viewing with no bad data. And of course that was wrong. I turned in that session, and got the dreaded “No Go.” The target is active so no feedback is given, but we can get a “Go” - “No Go” at S-3 if the data seems to be on target.

Well, I thought it was great stuff, but the tasker gently told me, “You can rework this.” That is a gentle way of saying, “Your session sucked.”

Like Glenn says, “some days chickens, some days feathers.” I thought about it and my feeling is that I got caught up in the mystery of the tunnel and fooled myself into thinking anything you get down there is as good as gold. The truth is this remote viewing is damn hard, and for me it never seems to get easier. You can always get too confident and chase your tail and look like a fool. The signal line does seem to be stronger down there in the bunker, but your own imagination and ego can be even stronger than that.

So today I went back and hopefully checked my imagination and ego at the door and did another session on the subcue to the current op target. We’ll see how I did when feedback comes.

I am interested to hear about the experiences of other viewers in the bunker. I’m kind of amazed that this great natural RV chamber is there, with tables and a LaZBoy recliner, and no one but me has gone to work a target there.

It is a very quiet place and it seems to amplify your ability. When 13:30 comes around to a more convenient time than 4:30 AM I might move in there for a while.

It is sort of a creepy place. It is a very big place, and the side tunnel that we are using for our RV room has this big old heavy rusted metal door with a creaky hinge. When you close the big tunnel door to shut yourself in to work it makes a weird creaky sound right out an old horror movie, ("Close the door to the chamber, Egor!") and the latch has this echoey metallic clang that resonates throughout the tunnel. You can adjust the lighting with a dimmer switch, but it flickers and sometimes goes completely black. All it needs is some bats hanging from the ceiling, but by God it is a kind of quiet you have never felt before. When you get into a session it feels like 20 minutes has gone by, and then you come to and look at your watch and realize you've been off somewhere for two hours.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Feb-26 Tue, 02:13
Aloha Dick & All,

It is interesting and a bit humorous to read about your confrontation with the silence underground. I also enjoyed your interaction with Gary; I guess it won't be long before you start pulling out folded pieces of paper on me lol. I am pretty sure you have been capable of that for many years but haven't out of courtesy. Next week's class will be at the bunker so we will carpool over at 6:45pm. We will bring a few targets and will get a chance to check out the secure portion of the bunker. Air quality may be a concern and we should discuss that. We may have to invest in an ionizer and check with Gary on whether there are any chemicals stored there that we should be concerned about.

Glenn

Fortune
2008-Feb-27 Wed, 20:51
What if any are your perceptions there that prompt your concern about air quality? Maybe someone has one of those hand held environs gas.fumes particle detectors. Hmm gigercounter and elf meters? how would a person test the air in such places? Without going thro a lot of canaries.do compasses do anything ?? different than above ground. So there are other tunnels parts you arent privy to?