PDA

View Full Version : Interesting way to cue a target. Do you want to work it?

Dick Allgire
2008-Apr-01 Tue, 21:13
Tonight I cued a target. The target cue is an audio file. It is a piece of a conversation.

The curious person would listen to this and wonder, who are these people? What are they talking about? Where are they? When was this? Why was this recorded, and how?

Remote viewers can use their skills to answer these questions.

I'm not sure if I can post the file here, but if you email me at:
dick@hrvg.org I will send an MP3 file and you can listen and work the target.

Aloha,

Dick

Dick Allgire
2008-Apr-01 Tue, 22:12
That audio file that I cued as a target is not just for HRVG members.
Anyone around the world can email me for the file. You can use any technique to get data. Just listen and write down everything that comes to you, or use a structured RV method.

Email me and I'll be glad to send the file, even if you are just curious.

Aloha,

Dick

Dick Allgire
2008-Apr-05 Sat, 22:28
Glenn,

Do you have any advice for folks when they attempt to work a target that has an audio clip as the target cue? It is different. I suggest maybe generating a target ID while listening to the audio, then sit down and work a regular session?

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Apr-06 Sun, 23:54
Using audio clips to targeteer specific targets is an innovation that requires a bit more discipline from the viewer. What the viewer must be aware of is the separation of the protocol components. The initial recognition of the target cue, whether a random assemblage of letters or numbers or an audio clip, must be observed as you have been taught. Let's say you use a piece of classical music to cue a target. For our argument let's say the target is a particular section of the Great Wall in China. The viewer listens to the clip and begins applying the methodology not relating the music to the source of the music, but instead using it for its direct link to the target it was applied to. It takes a bit of practice to distance yourself from say the time of the music and the style of the music. Discipline requires you recognize the music as a path to the target and not anything related to the meaning of the music or its origins.

On a separate theme we have in the past used ambient white noise recorded at a target environment to cue the target, but the intent here is a bit different. One such target in the past was an audio recording from the grounds of a temple on the Windward side of the island. In this target the viewer was instructed to treat the audio as an audio ideogram and to use the methodology to sample that environment. Discipline would require a different grasp of the way your mind would approach the audio clip. The viewer is expected to immerse and reconstruct this target from evidence within the audio file itself. It is a model in which we expect them to realize through immersion.

All in all it is very very interesting when Targeteers get innovative.

Glenn