PDA

View Full Version : Hvvg Recovering Slowly...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-May-09 Fri, 09:59
Aloha All,

We are slowly recovering from the loss of our Webmaster whom we lost on April 15th 2008. We are continuing to search for a new Webmaster but in the interim we do have a few technical resources. We will attempt to get as much of the site up within our capability as we can. So it will be slim pickings until we find a replacement Webmaster.

Aloha Glenn

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-May-14 Wed, 00:37
Aloha All,

Recovery continues, we are still reviewing the old website content. It's slow going with no Webmaster. Of prime interest are all the published sessions and the archives for the BBS. Our sole tech is working on a beta site and we hope to get more up as soon as we can manage it. Email functions for those of you with @hrvg mailboxes should be up in 24 hours or so. If you are a regular here and do not have an @hrvg mailbox and desire one now would be a good time to send me the request. Just send me the desired mailbox ID and the email to link it to. Better send that to wheaton@lava.net because glenn@hrvg.org is still offline.

Glenn

Robert
2008-May-18 Sun, 10:26
Glad to see things are starting to get back to normal.
Robert

Dick Allgire
2008-May-19 Mon, 21:58
Glad to see things are starting to get back to normal.
Robert

When the new site is up we will be putting up a lot of videos. I'm working on two video presentations right now. Hopefully in a a couple of weeks you'll have something to watch on your computer. Interesting RV stuff.

Dick

Angel
2008-May-21 Wed, 06:26
Did you find a new webmaster? How's that all working out? Aaron does that kind of stuff, and he's looking for a few more billable hours, in case you were still looking for someone.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-May-21 Wed, 21:41
Angel,

First and foremost Congratulations on your wedding:) Everyone here wishes you the absolute best. Tell Aaron to send me an email. And don't forget to let us know if your heading out this way for the Honeymoon :)

Glenn

Angel
2008-Jun-09 Mon, 06:10
Thank you. :) In fact, pretty much the only place Aaron is interested in going for a honeymoon is Hawaii. (He's been there before - when he was six months old. His mom was visiting his dad, who was a Marine on mid-tour leave from Vietnam.) We are hoping to take a cruise in January. I'll keep you posted.

And, um ... I just told Aaron about sending you an e-mail ... how's that for timely? :o You can thank my chiropractor ... he's fascinated by RV, and asks me questions about Ed Dames and Ingo Swann that I know very little about. I just got back from an appointment, and remembered to check this forum. :rolleyes: