PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be A "One Gestalt Pony"

Dick Allgire
2008-Aug-06 Wed, 20:32
Density and Volume of Data

I am reminded of two superior remote viewing sessions produced by two of the best in the business. One session was done by Joe McMoneagle and the other by Glenn Wheaton.

HRVG worked some sessions for a client several years back and the target was also worked by Joe McMoneagle. In class one night Glenn produced a copy of Joe’s session, and we reviewed his work. He described the location. He identified the land, and he identified the nearby ocean. He described the depth of the ocean directly offshore from the land, the climate. He described humans and reported their movements and activities, down to what type of clothes they wore and what kind of business they conducted. There was an incredible volume of precise and detailed data. When Joe does a session he will tell you what a person at the target had for lunch, what he does for a living, and what motivates him.

Last year Glenn worked a target in front of the class. A video tape of this has made the rounds. Glenn stood there for over an hour and provided intimate details about the target; the land, the mountains, the temperature at the target, the height of the mountains, the history of the area. Glenn spoke at length about the activities of the humans at the target. The target was a balloon festival in New Mexico. He drew the balloons, he talked at length about the competition, the balloon rides, the people who control the event. He drew and named a central subject, and described the way the man spoke, what he looked like, where he lived, his work and hobbies, what kind of music he liked, and even his wife’s name!

If you can take a blind target ID and say about the target: “Wavy across, water, cold.” And the target is a lake, and your session at that point is correct, then why can’t you also produce detailed information about every gestalt that may be located at your target- the people, the land, structures, the air, energy, vegetation? Why can’t you describe the water as calm and clear, or full of silt, or polluted, or windblown and whitecapped?

You can, you focus your awareness. Glenn would say, "get your mind right."

Students at HRVG had trained many years and produced hundreds of sessions before Glenn ever showed us any of his work. I remember the first time I looked at one of Glenn’s remote viewing sessions; I was amazed and shocked, not just by the amount of data, but the specific detail. The page headings were identical, the spontaneous ideograms were similar, the Neuro Interrogation Mask Overlay icons were the same, but it was amazing to see so many elements described with such elegance and detail there on the pages of his session.

From that moment on I attempted in every session I did to provide more and more detail, to probe and listen, to try to capture and describe every gestalt. If I sensed several structures I tried to find out as much as I could about each of them. If I sensed Humans at the target I would ask myself what kind of people? What is their mood? What is their motivation? Are they happy or sad? Bored or excited, or frightened? What are they wearing? What about them is interesting? What are they doing? What are they concerned about? Who are they?

When you work a remote viewing session you have to be curious!

On one target I turned in 60 pages of work to Glenn. Sometimes you need to draw detailed layouts of structures, many pages of data about movement or intent or activities of humans. On one target we were required to produce a session and then examine our S-3 site sketch and work an entire new session based on this S-3 six months in the future.

By the way I was never given, nor will I ever be provided feedback for that 60 page effort. Glenn said “Thanks,” and I asked “Was it any good?” He replied, “yeah.” I have no idea what the target was. I realize feedback will not be provided. It did not affect my remote viewing performance. The feedback or lack of feedback had nothing to do with my displacement of my awareness to obtain sensory data about Glenn’s target. It was tasking- Glenn’s intent and my intent that got me to target. There never was and never will be feedback.

Do not be shy about producing data that you feel might be beyond your reach. Don’t limit yourself. Be more than you were. So many times viewers see feedback and say, “Oh! I was thinking of that, but didn’t put it in my session.” Put it in your session, and then keep working and produce some more.

There is a reason HRVG S-4 is also called “CASCADE,” One thought leads to another, the data begins to Cascade if you get your mind on the target and keep going after it.

Do not be afraid of being wrong. In the more than tens years we have been doing this I cannot remember an occasion when a viewer was held up to ridicule for producing incorrect data. No one has ever highlighted bad data and said, “Well now, look here, this viewer had his head up his ass.” But good work rises to the surface.

My point is, when you turn in a session put some effort into it. Don’t be a One Gestalt Pony. If I task a target I promise it will not be a simple wavy line, or an irregular shape, a diaphanous mass or a single gesalt.

Thanks for working my target.

Dick

Dick Allgire
2008-Aug-06 Wed, 20:48
Not every target has all of these gestalts, but a viewer's intent should be to identify which of these gestalts is at target, and describe them in detail:

LAND
AIR
WATER
STRUCTURE
ENERGY
OBSTACLE (boundary between two gestalts)

LIFE: VEGETATION
LIFE: HUMAN
LIFE: OTHER

When you turn in a session, have you identified any of these gestalts and provided detailed information about each of the ones you identified?

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Aug-08 Fri, 10:26
Aloha Dick & All,

Great post and I think you made some very interesting points. Too often I think people who Remote View believe that they are being graded or evaluated and at Hrvg this is certainly not the case. To free your mind you must free yourself of the pressures of ego. While it is not performance art, it is an art of mind. It is also very important that you posses the passion for the task. Your methodology becomes the brushstrokes on the canvas of the target. Your point on curiosity is well said and can only be realized if you feel at ease with expressing that which you suss from the effort. From the perspective of the analyst Remote Viewing is a bit like forensic archeology. You sift and sort through the scatter of data for the pieces to the puzzle. The analyst isn't really concerned with the bad data because we know all sessions are comprised of good data, bad data, and contamination. The analyst simply doesn't care about the performance he just wants the data. Give me data and leave the rest to me; I will solve the puzzle of how your mind is working at the target. Each viewer is different, each with their own mind and their own way of expressing what they sense and feel. You must feel at ease to express that which you detect and that requires a solid familiarity of the process and a sense of confidence of your own self and mind. A remote viewing target is not a challenge, test, or quiz, your reputation does not rely on what you produce. Know that if you turn in data relevant to 13 fully attired clowns attempting to get in a Volkswagen that it doesn't reflect on you and at best it is the target, and at worst it's just bad pizza. The analyst simply places it where it belongs. Great post Dick.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2008-Aug-08 Fri, 22:47
Aloha Dick & All,

A remote viewing target is not a challenge, test, or quiz, your reputation does not rely on what you produce.

Glenn

This is very important as we work targets for each other across different methodologies. We're not trying to test you or compare your ability or your method against anyone else. We're looking for data. If you can provide a few pieces of valid impressions about the target then together we will be successful.

Dick

Robert
2008-Aug-14 Thu, 04:19
Dick wrote: >>>>>If you can take a blind target ID and say about the target: “Wavy across, water, cold.” And the target is a lake, and your session at that point is correct, then why can’t you also produce detailed information about every gestalt that may be located at your target- the people, the land, structures, the air, energy, vegetation? Why can’t you describe the water as calm and clear, or full of silt, or polluted, or windblown and whitecapped? <<<<<

I have asked myself that same question. I have hit the target many times writing some basic information and drawing an accurate picture. After that everything else I tried to get was like a beautiful castle built in the sky It was beautiful but wrong!
Robert

Fortune
2008-Oct-02 Thu, 04:43
I have heard again and again a maximum " the best sessions are the shortest" sometimes attributing this as an idea expressed by Joe M sometimes to thers or that it's born out by their own work as Robert says they get data not related to the target if they continue past initial basic data.

If this happens to viewers repeatedly, for one they should carefully go back over the session and pinpoint exactly where they went off signal, when as they say in CRV at what point did they lose control of the session to "AOL drive", at what point did data stop relating to feedback?

Then remember how did they feel at that pint in session. And what did they do or not do. Again using CRV as an example look to see how or if they used the methods tools and structure to declare "out of structure" when they perhaps jumped to data not stage appropriate. Example if in stage two did they recognize and declare stage four type data creeping in? If AOLs or fantasy enters the session, if they get repeated aol do they do the structural steps designed to bring them back into structure and on signal? In crv are they declaring, objectifying and setting down pen allowing that imput to disapate before continuing. Using the CRV example since i dont know HRVG method, if aol racheting or peacocking persist there's in the method the option
to write Break the time and get up move around until the aol the guessig disapates, then come back write time Resume and continue, taking the coords again. At any point one can take them to intensify signal contact.
We can probe sketches to illict verbals and vice versa. Structure can be self correcting if we persist and follow it.

Sometimes viewers arent willing or think they are able to devote time to work targets... almost as if they somehow feel time spent doing rv isnt as important or well used as other activities. I've heard i dont have the time for long sessions, but the same person may have had time made time, for watching tv, ding a mundane task without the same limits on the time spent. A mind set that doing rv is time well spent, that it is important enough, that itsa priority that they have the right to expect friends and family to honor and not interrupt or resent or devalue the time and quiet space of a viewers sessin as if its not important or an indulgence, Its like taking time to meditate.

If we buy into the misconception that intensive target session work, ging beyond the initial impression or gestalt will lead us off target, it will or we will limit the lenght of the session, we will learn to settle for very little from urself , we will believe if we go ff on a tangent that the session is all disneyland from then on. Or if the signal goes dark momentarily, if data flow slows or seems to dry up then we better hurry and end session. It is hard to trust, to sit in darkness trusting the signal is not lost, that lking at the back of your eyelids the blank, the silence is the fertile matrix from which all percetion necesarily come. To wait without doubt or grasping tke me a long while to realize the signal would again present without me forcing it or trying.
If in that state f mind of expectant relaxed readiness the signal often presents as if coming from behind at first a shimmering flickering movement as it moves before me its more my task to become wave like the percetion is not particle, not to grab hang on. My task is simple to move with it keep following it into the unknown. Not to move view the known, because the session and the target data can only be acessed in the direction of what is yet unknown.

Like youre saying we fear judgement our own and others. Some scoring methods take off points for accuracy if theres ant data inckluded not verifiably on target at feedback. That makes for not wanting to try to do detailed work, explore all the gestalts we might.

When we begin stages that call for details go beyond general impressions, its easy to freeze up and start questioning our ability, questioning the data, to start letting the analytical mind jump in saying hey that doesnt fit with something earlier in the session. That concept is not necessarily the case, it may indeed be another gestalt at the site nt us gioing astray, It takes ovaries, guts to write on that page something specific to follw the data as it presents because it may not be in feedback.

But in session a viewers task is not to filter, be cautious, to decide whats a hit or not, what maybe useful for the analysis or tasker. However we seldom have our sessions analyized, they are more likely "judged" by ourself or someone else giving points or detracting them according to some system as if getting a car but getting the color wrong is less accurate than not getting one at all. There are many things that may be in a session though not feedbackable by a feedback picture or very simple feedback. The lifeform may have just ate an egg or plan to eat on even if its not in feedback but if you have described the egg is that somehow data not at site and an inaccuracy to be avoided by limiting what we dare include. Are we really a better viewer to just do short sessions, to quit after a few basics and play it safe that challenge the target for all we are able to percieve even when that might include things different from whats feedbackable.

Often the more time and effort spent n a target will allow the viewer to develop the skill and experience of working a session and finding the subconcious will repeat site data again and again maybe in different ways, it will respond to focus, to attention if we give it the time if we train it that we want to recrd and decode a rich site experience. We cant expect it to take our requests seriously if we arent taking session wrk seriusly with a passion to know explore.

Fortune
2008-Oct-03 Fri, 19:44
Sorry Robert didnt mean to sound like i was going on and on saying how you shluld do anything. I start out meaning to write 3 sentences but get too enthused on anything rv at times and next thing i know i am paragraphs doown the road.