PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night's Class...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Nov-25 Tue, 21:58
Aloha All,

Monday night's class was about "Bell's Theorem" and it's implications for non-locality in Remote Viewing. The fact that non-locality is theoretically viable and provable puts at risk the stability and finality of most of the science based on locality and or relativity. It must have been something the day Einstein had to face the reality that all that is measurable cannot be seen or explained using relativity. It should have brought relativity down and birthed a new science but the old suits of the day would have none of that. It was decided to let the quantum research exist as a separate science. The reality is that there is no fundamental law that we deal with that could not be subject to the laws of the quantum. Relativistic laws are like One-Eyed Science and are incomplete. Doesn't matter which one, pick one or all, they are all incomplete because the science of our time has not yet learned to look in a way that probably only a god could.

What Bell's tells us is that at the level of the electron or smaller there is a floor of propagation that flashes within the entirety of the Universe outside of space and time. This is a fairly significant statement. It means that despite the best efforts of scientific observation they cannot see this realm of super propagation. Nevertheless they know it is there and instead of dismantling relativity and realigning what constitutes science they actually would prefer that it not disturb their funding.

I have actually had very smart/intelligent people tell me that there is nothing that can travel faster than the speed of light. Well even though relativity pretty much prohibits faster than light travel we know that that is not true. I only have to explain the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle allows for particles to travel faster than light and that is a relativistic law, but Special Relativity forbids it. So neutrinos and tachyons are regulated to the science fiction section of science. Go Figure.

Let's get back to the Quantum pool or the flash mirror environment that allows information about the state of a single electron to be passed along to its entangled twin. What is this environment like near the floor of existence for matter? We know that information moves even in our relativistic reality instantaneously regardless of the distance between our electron twins. But what is the pathway that this information travels? It travels along the floor of the base origin of matter itself. It means that all matter is related and arises from a single origin. It is as if the Universe had a core support structure to support mass and it exists in a super condition and is more than likely the reason that the Universe itself does not collapse. It means the Universe was designed to support the existence of matter and mass and outside the quantum floor there are limitations for mass and speed but these limitations do not apply to the environment of the quantum floor.

Given the electron or photon, or any small particle we now know that it can get information outside of space and time that can have a real effect on its state in the relativistic environment. In a flash its rotation can change, in a flash its polarity can change, in a flash it could cease to exist entirely. Fire electron twins down separate corridors of a linear chamber and destroy one in its flight and the other will simply disappear. What they don't tell you is that; every other electron with the same qualities and characteristics, and would qualify to be a twin, will also simply vanish as if they never existed. It may sound strange indeed but alas it is the truth. I challenged the class to begin to model what this quantum pool would be like and what it would look like. It would be a primeval spectrum where like particles would have a resonant place that would be reacting to the states of all particles in the Universe constantly and continuously throughout all time.

If the single particle will pass information to its twins then it stands to reason that it could make and seal the case for a global, if not Universal Consciousness. Consciousness is the constant and continuous micro bursting of field activity in and around the live human brain. It could be that perhaps a thousand years ago someone in Ireland had an electron which; would be a twin to one I possess today. If in its time its state changed then my electron would react to that change and vice versa because remember the rules of space time do not apply. Consider memory as a model and how some memories are just there. A fish bred in captivity that travels the ocean to a remote beach to lay its eggs in the place where all his ancestors did exactly the same thing. It speaks to the timelessness of each of us, and the potentials to be at least in part, in the past, present, and the future simultaneously.

Bell's gives us a viable direction to begin to look for the answers to non-locality. It is not a smoking gun but a plausible pathway we can examine for more complex reflections into reality. If the single particle will reflect off the quantum mirror back up to its twins, what about the molecule, or a complete organism? It may be some time before science redefines itself to approach causation in a quantum way.

Glenn

Jimmy Williams
2008-Nov-26 Wed, 18:03
Glenn,
I am proud of you. You have finally given up the speed of light model for the quantum model. I must say, you have done an excellent job stating the case.
At the risk of sounding smart beyond my bounds, these are the kinds of thoughts that were surfacing for me when I was working with you and the other HRVG members. Stepping off into quantum consciousness is a big step. I am very excited about the dialog this opens up. You and the other members of the guild that have continued to practice the discipline are far ahead of me in an experiential and practical application sense. I would love to start participating a little more closely.
Tracy and I are going through a few challenges right now. Both of us lost our day jobs in the last six months, but we are having a good time growing our own business. That means I don't have a lot of time for esoteric pursuits. All is not beans and bullets though. I will stay tuned to your posts.
I am starting up a blog and will be expanding to others soon. Check out my personal site at www.jimmylwilliams.com. It is sparse on content at this time, but I am working to expand it. I intend to start a blog on more esoteric matters at www.truthaxle.com. Hopefully we can cross link some of our site content there. I am linking to your site as well.
Are you still doing the online instruction course? Is there any interest in RV out in the ether or has it mostly died off?

Best Regards, Jimmy

Michele
2008-Dec-01 Mon, 16:16
Glenn...I find this quantum stuff so fascinating. It's strange how I can never truly visualize science of Einsteins' world, but I can grasp the quantum references a lot more concretely. Having said that, I don't understand this paragraph because I can't visualize what you are describing. Could you try to restate it? What is the nature of the base origin of matter?

"Let's get back to the Quantum pool or the flash mirror environment that allows information about the state of a single electron to be passed along to its entangled twin. What is this environment like near the floor of existence for matter? We know that information moves even in our relativistic reality instantaneously regardless of the distance between our electron twins. But what is the pathway that this information travels? It travels along the floor of the base origin of matter itself. It means that all matter is related and arises from a single origin. It is as if the Universe had a core support structure to support mass and it exists in a super condition and is more than likely the reason that the Universe itself does not collapse. It means the Universe was designed to support the existence of matter and mass and outside the quantum floor there are limitations for mass and speed but these limitations do not apply to the environment of the quantum floor."

Also, on the subject of the electrons finding their twins, I was reading on of Kaku’s books and he described a visual that said that the 10 dimensions are like a bed sheet stretched too taunt causing one corner to fold back on itself. The four dimensions we can define are the ‘sheet’ and the other 6 dimensions are curled up on themselves. Given that scenario, don’t you think that an electron would not have to travel as ‘far’ if it used one of the small curled up dimensions? If the ‘universe’ is holographic ally represented in the other 6 dimensions, the question of travel becomes very small.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Dec-03 Wed, 02:41
Aloha Michelle,

I will try and give you a better illustration if I can. Certain concepts of reality are more difficult to understand when they cannot be examined easily. We find we theorize about the character or quality of that which we cannot see by observation of what we can see. Even the smallest particulate speck of mass has a plasma quality or shell. I believe plasma is the marker for mass. Of the areas of science I think I like plasma science the best. Plasma is more than likely the threshold between physicality and the quantum.

When we think of the twin electrons as separate particles it may not be exactly true that they are indeed separate. While we may observe them and count them in some molecular structure as unique individual particles, they possess at some level, a shared super state. In this super state there is a continuum that instantly changes when a change is experienced by one of the particles. Because we can see the continuum shift we can theorize that there is some pathway or connection between the twins that we cannot see.

At this level of tiny mass objects or particle physics it is very difficult (and quite expensive) to look for the threshold between something and nothing. The gluon possibly has no scaleable mass but it still exists in our reality as a particle or is it a force? It will probably be this particle that leads science to the quantum bridge. My logic tells me that solids, liquids, and gas states are an incomplete list. By this I mean that I believe that a change of state by some quantum based condition may result in mass being created above the quantum. Just like heat or energy may cause the change of a liquid to a gas, some causation below the quantum may in fact create very small low mass particles. From these particles we can theorize the change from nothing to something. In this same way we can say, given the infinite size of the Universe; that the emergence of the tiniest particle from the quantum would be a local event and would be demonstrative of a dimensional crossing from an equally infinite quantum Universe.

While the Big Bang may lead back to the origin of our Universe and its mass, it could have just as possibly been an eruption event of a massive breech of the quantum Universe rapidly forcing mass in huge quantities to form beyond its thresholds. Our Universe may in fact have been an accident. When we look at the space in our Universe it is infinite, when we look at time we see that we cannot resolve its smallest increment or texture and so its fabric also is infinite. Both space and time are continuum's linked to mass and energy, so the quantum may not require any space or any time and may be the mirror or shadow of mass in a space time continuum.

Ok now my brain hurts...

Good Night
Glenn

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Dec-04 Thu, 01:54
Aloha Jimmy,

Great to see you checking in. I am still a propagationist when it comes to remote viewing but I am getting very interested in what the pathway to the target must be like. It was quite a process to get even a simple grasp on abstract non-locality such as Masking and Entrainment but we have solidified a few models and can replicate them. It would make a good paper some day when we take an interest in writing. Wrestling with Paul Smith over propagation has caused me to prepare for the great debate, which is sure to come. So I have earnestly begun to lay the foundation to make the case for propagation. You are an EMF Wizard in your own right so you understand the difficulty in looking at quantum science from a relativistic science posture.

It began for me with the following question. Does a thought have mass? The answer to that question is yes. Because Remote Viewing is thought intensive then much of the process relies on propagation but the pathway leads to the quantum. That's where the mystery goes so as one tale ends, another begins.

Glenn

Rich
2009-Jan-03 Sat, 19:51
There is a neat website that explains some related theory.
Not sure if this is the way to link it.

http://www.bottomlayer.com/bottom/reality/RealityFrame1.html

This includes a discussion about time.

The main page is:

http://www.bottomlayer.com/