PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Glenn!!

Debra
2008-Dec-16 Tue, 19:29
Hope you had a great day. We sure enjoyed last night's Christmas party. Mahalo to Sita and everyone else who contributed to the good food and fun!

Aloha,
Debra

Dick Allgire
2008-Dec-16 Tue, 21:52
Happy Birthday

Angel
2008-Dec-17 Wed, 06:47
Happy Birthday! So how old are you now, 100? Is that why you have only one candle, because your odometer rolled over? ;)

Aloha from the land of It's-Even-Freezing-Inside-the-House, also known as Illinois,
Angel

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Dec-18 Thu, 14:22
Aloha All,

The Guild Christmas party was great fun. My compliments to all on the great food, and Dick and James's seafood stew, was very good. Another year seems to be passing much too quickly. A lot of birthdays in December, Happy Birthdays go out to Debra, and Jason as well. The mincemeat pie was my favorite, you can never have too much rum in a pie if you ask me. Aloha to you too Miss Angel, we certainly miss you out here, but stay warm if you can. I just turned 55 by the way but 3 times a week I feel over 100 because I recently joined a martial arts school a couple of blocks from my downtown office and it is pretty tough. It been a few years since I have been beat up and tossed around but these guys are pretty good at it. http://geeyung.com/kungfu.html It seems the older you get the more you have to do to stay healthy. ACk!

Glenn

Michele
2008-Dec-21 Sun, 15:44
Aloha All,

I just turned 55 by the way but 3 times a week I feel over 100 because I recently joined a martial arts school a couple of blocks from my downtown office and it is pretty tough. It been a few years since I have been beat up and tossed around but these guys are pretty good at it. http://geeyung.com/kungfu.html It seems the older you get the more you have to do to stay healthy. ACk!

Glenn

Went back to the real side of the gym last week (the weight room). Yoga is great, but it's not really keeping me in shape. It just seems like I can't do enough these days!

Glenn B. Wheaton
2008-Dec-22 Mon, 00:35
I never really got the hang of Yoga, although there are a few people in the Guild who are Yoga fans. I know Debra used to take some killer Yoga classes, the description of which was pretty extreme. I on the other hand have always been a martial artist. I used to fight on the west coast circuit back in the 70's. I haven't done much in the last 10 years or so but felt the need to get back at it. The classes are tough but rewarding when it comes to dexterity, agility, and weight loss. It is a bit like going home because the environment is so familiar.

Glenn