PDA

View Full Version : Timelines

Rick Hilleard
2009-Jan-01 Thu, 08:11
Greetings all,

I keep wondering about Timelines, in respect that we as viewers should have established some "moves" to enable us to get near or close to a date.

I seem to recall (somewhere ) I saw someone working on a new set of ideograms directed at obtaining this information, but cannot for the life of me
think where I saw it, a CRV thing ...perhaps ?

Or am I behind the 8 ball and this is something that has been worked on,
but is in the closet, like a few other things ! ??:cool:

regards
:cool:
Rick

Michele
2009-Jan-01 Thu, 08:22
I would think using the positions of the moon and constellations would be helpful tools. I've never been able to find something for the daytime. I'm not good enough to read the shadows off of buildings and objects to establish the position of the sun.

I think it would be better to use outbounders for this...hard to establish from a photo.

Dick Allgire
2009-Jan-01 Thu, 20:20
Greetings all,

I keep wondering about Timelines, in respect that we as viewers should have established some "moves" to enable us to get near or close to a date.

I seem to recall (somewhere ) I saw someone working on a new set of ideograms directed at obtaining this information, but cannot for the life of me
think where I saw it, a CRV thing ...perhaps ?

Or am I behind the 8 ball and this is something that has been worked on,
but is in the closet, like a few other things ! ??:cool:

regards
Rick

Rick,

This is a very interesting subject.

At HRVG our 10 plus years of instruction has led us to an understanding and a grasp of time. This is not something I could outline in a brief post. We’ve sat and listened to Glenn lecture just about once a week for more than ten years. We’ve done hundreds if not thousands of targets. We’ve conducted experiments and done projects, designed our own research and tasked viewers. We’ve learned a lot.

I’ll give you two examples of using a structured method within a formal session to move your awareness to a different temporal location on target. I’ll write about this, but it is not meant to be instruction. In our HRVG method we use NLP to set up a communication pathway with our subconscious awareness. We use different commands or queries to elicit a response and communication from the subconscious.

I recall one interesting project. We worked a blind target, and Glenn instructed us to take our S-3 site sketch and look at it and consider it. Our task was to realize that something significant would change at this target, that a new S-3 would have some distinctly different gestalts at some point. The land would be changed, the people would be different, structures might no longer be there, etc. We could look at our S-3 at an earlier time, or a later date. This was our decision based on intuitive awareness of the target. What we had to do was realize something at the site was or would be different, and we had to find that time and go look. Actually determine a different time- say plus 3 days- and close our eyes and go to Blackboard and observe and then sketch a new S-3.

In my original target work on this project my S-3 site sketch depicted numerous structures. One had an angled roof and seemed to be some type of church. I had sketched two different groups of people. One group of humans was located outside the structures, the other inside.

Considering my site sketch I used my remote viewing skill to understand that this place would be different three days in the future. I made a conscious intent to observe the location and see a new S-3 three days after my original observation. Without getting into instructional details, I did this. I saw the structures as damaged. I saw that some of the humans that had been at the site had departed, and the people in the other group were deceased. I drew this as my new S-3 plus 3 days. First S-3: Land, Structures, Life Human Mult 1, Life Human Mult 2. Then another S-3 three days later: Land, Structures damaged, Life Human Mult 1 no longer at target, Life Human Mult 2 deceased.

I turned in all the work and later got feedback. The target as tasked was the Alamo, on the day (can’t remember the exact date) of the final battle. My “movement to three days later” S-3 was days after the battle. This exercise was quite a learning experience for me.

Another time I employed a different method of moving my awareness in time. I was working a pretty standard validation, or training target. I realized it was a large structure composed of old stones, a fairly boring target. (This was a time when I was viewing a lot, and I was in a hot cycle.) Glenn had taught us about the timeline on our NIMO Icon. If you’ve seen HRVG sessions you will notice an icon we term a Neuro Interrogation Mask Overlay. It looks like a face with crisscrossing lines. Glenn had taught us that the center line is the timeline, and that to move through time in session we could probe this Nimo timeline and create a spiraling movement with the pen as it probed, either forward or backward in time. The ability to probe is a useful skill with many applications.

I was viewing this old static structure, now crumbling rock, steeped in history. I wanted to move back in time. I wanted to see it when it was being built! I probed the NIMO timeline and oriented my awareness and began a slow spiral back in time. At an appropriate point on the timeline my pen stopped as I felt I was “There.” I looked on Blackboard and found myself watching slaves in tunics working a rock quarry, using long wooden levers in concert to move large stones. I probed NIMO kinesthetic recall and understood the backbreaking nature of the work. I realized that the workers were concerned that the “boss is armed” and they would suffer severe consequences for not completing their task.

The target was an old Roman amphitheatre, photographic timeline. (Present) I had placed my awareness at the old stone in current time, made a conscious decision to move myself back in time, and I successfully used the probing icon to make that movement, back through centuries. In the Alamo target I viewed it in the past, as the battle was ongoing, then moved myself FORWARD IN THE PAST to see the scene a few days after the battle had ended.

As a remote viewer you can move through time with ease, once you learn how. There are lots more ways. These are two methods that amazed me. HRVG methodology is simply incredible in its elegance and power.

Aloha,

Dick

Dick Allgire
2009-Jan-01 Thu, 21:03
Greetings all,

regards
Rick

Well I just reread your question and my post and realized my long-winded answer didn’t really address your question. Brain bubble here. I guess you were asking “how can you determine the date at target?”

There is an article about this in my newsletter archives, which should go back online soon. Here’s the quick overview.

We have an elegant method in S-7. Your subconscious is very bad with numbers, so you can’t ask what’s the date? Doesn’t work. So we come at it with things your subconscious can communicate with sensory realization. We create an ideogram representing the “Season” at target. Winter? Spring? Summer? Fall? We create an ideogram representing the season at target. Then encode the feeling of the season into another ideogram and probe them to compare the feel of the ideogram that matches the season at target. Hard to explain, and again this is not meant as instruction. But you can determine the season at target, and by doing that narrow your “timeline” from 365 days to a window of just over 90 days.

We then create another ideogram representing the time of day, Morning, Afternoon, Night.. And then encode the feel of these times of day and determine that aspect of the target.

And finally we create a linear temporal ideogram representing the timeline of an entire season- say your target is “summer”- we make a horizontal line slowly realizing the feel of an entire “summer.” Then we do a sliding probe until the pen comes to a stop, or shred (moves off line) or you “know.” We then calibrate the position within that season – where does it fall on this the line representing 91 days? It works. We have gotten to within plus or minus 3 days using this method. Somewhere I have examples.

Determining a year is very complicated and requires celestial bodies and trig –advanced math and a very good calculator. Glenn has gotten around to attempting to teach this, but he can do it.

Dick

Rick Hilleard
2009-Jan-09 Fri, 03:46
Greetings Dick,

Excellent ! thank you very much this is exactly the thing that I semi -remember from....somewhere !

I recently did some work for a TV Producer regarding a "missing"
I did a session and it seemed a little...abstract to me, you see most of my sketches are...more able to be identified.

The cue was given the ok by one the top ex Mil guys, so I thought ok.
The people who had me do the work were sure that this perp' was going to strike again....at some stage. So the cue was something like ( from memory !)

Herald Tribune Front Page Primary Photo / Seven days prior to next assault/
"Downtown Rapist"

Basically what they wanted was to try and get the front page photo on the daily newspaper 7 days prior to the next attack.

I know...the next question would be " where "....we never got that far as they ran over budget, supposed to have this filmed for a Psi event.

This jogged my memory to the information you have just given me re the ideograms for the different seasons etc.

I would love to see any examples of sessions that have utilised this method.
By the way I think the Alamo target would have been a great example for a change of structure at that location ! Well done to the tasker.

regards

Rick

Rick Hilleard
2009-Feb-02 Mon, 11:44
Greetings !

Any progress on getting the web page/s up and posted here, I am
really quite interested in this aspect, to see if it can be developed more?

regards

Rick