PDA

View Full Version : How many ...?

Rick Hilleard
2009-Feb-05 Thu, 13:47
Greetings all,

Just wondering if you could tell me how many trained Rv'ers re on this forum.
I have tried doing very rough calculations, but....

Just a thought !

regards

Rick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Feb-05 Thu, 19:21
Aloha Rick,

I wouldn't think any more than 10 or 12. Although we have trained quite a few most of our correspondence happens off this list. We significantly lowered our profile after we lost our webmaster. There are other areas on the site also that are not publicly viewable unless you are on listed on that forum, such as the members bbs etc.

Glenn

Rick Hilleard
2009-Feb-06 Fri, 03:27
Glenn,

Many thanks, see the PM I sent you please.

regards

Rick

Robert
2009-Feb-06 Fri, 06:24
I took the online course aboput six or seven years ago now.
Robert

Rick Hilleard
2009-Feb-14 Sat, 17:48
Jeeesh !
I ask a simple question over on the IRVA board...next thing you know it gets blown out of proportion, people putting up all different information, that was not requested ! ...and only one person answers the question....thanks Glenn !

regards

Rick

Michele
2009-Feb-15 Sun, 07:27
I don't think it is so much blown out of proportion as one of those arguments that will never go away. A certain part of the membership seeks to stay relevant even though they have not had traditional training. Whether it is from insecurity or whether its about the ability to make money, just identifying people who are 'trained' can leave some folks out in the cold.

Strangely enough, everyone seems to want to crowd in on top of the phase Remote Viewing because it has established credibility. But, without maintaining it's structure it will be just another schtick that anyone can say they can do.

Myself, I think the answer is there but on one wants to take responsbility for it. Paul (and others) should train a handful of people and allow them to teach for free if they wish. But, they would have to adhere to the course standards.

I originally thought this was just a bunch of semantics, but I know that it is more than that. I think that there is alot of good points made in the formal training side of the fence. If you are lucky enough to have enough time and talent to figure it out on your own, then you should have no problems interfacing with established standards.

Michele
2009-Feb-15 Sun, 07:28
Glenn;

At what point do you define someone as 'trained'?

Dick Allgire
2009-Feb-15 Sun, 22:27
Glenn;

At what point do you define someone as 'trained'?

Michele,

That is a very good question. I guess our definition at HRVG would be someone who has gotten at least the instruction to S-5 and and who has demonstrated enough skill to have some sessions published- sessions that were performed under good "chain of custody" blind protocol.

We have a different standard for operational viewers, who also must undergo training as a monitor and understand the procedure for working in a Majenta Colt operational group. And there is another standard to certify instructors.

By the way Michele, you are doing really well. You've already been published.

Aloha,

Dick

Robert
2009-Feb-16 Mon, 07:44
Dick:

The online course took me only to S-4 so I guess that leaves me out.:confused:

I emailed you a couple of times. Did they get lost in the shuffel?
Robert

Dick Allgire
2009-Feb-16 Mon, 18:00
Dick:

The online course took me only to S-4 so I guess that leaves me out.:confused:

I emailed you a couple of times. Did they get lost in the shuffel?
Robert

Robert,

I think we consider you trained. When you get through S-4 you have all the tools. I think meant to say up to (not including) S5.

Dick

Michele
2009-Feb-16 Mon, 18:32
Michele,

That is a very good question. I guess our definition at HRVG would be someone who has gotten at least the instruction to S-5 and and who has demonstrated enough skill to have some sessions published- sessions that were performed under good "chain of custody" blind protocol.

We have a different standard for operational viewers, who also must undergo training as a monitor and understand the procedure for working in a Majenta Colt operational group. And there is another standard to certify instructors.

By the way Michele, you are doing really well. You've already been published.

Aloha,

Dick

Thanks Dick...must be cuz of my instructor!