PDA

View Full Version : ALoha Dick...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Mar-11 Wed, 01:03
Aloha Dick,

Let me try this again. I have figured out the "type" of message that I want to send to the past. I have opted for text and a binary outcome like one would get in a coin flip, such as heads or tails along with a signature. So at a maximum it would be 7 letters. I am not sure how much coherence it will have when it gets there but it will be 1 of 2 possible messages.

Message 1 would be...A HEADS W.
Message 2 would be...a tails w.

I mean to place this message in the graphic you used as the target photo. Which message will be determined by a flip of a coin. So if you could next week bring a digital copy of this photo so it can be examined. Likewise contact others present and have them acquire copies of the photo to bring as well. If this is a document that is in the National Archives we may want to get a certified copy of it as well, if that is possible.

W.

Sita
2009-Mar-11 Wed, 17:46
It seems we are not going to wait til next week. We are gathering tonight to review the target photographs for evidence of Glenn's message to the past.

Regards.
Sita

Dick Allgire
2009-Mar-11 Wed, 23:32
Aloha Everyone,

Let me see if I can make a coherent post about what has transpired this week at HRVG. It has been very interesting, to say the least.

Some weeks back Debra and I selected a target for Glenn to work as a demonstration. Doing a blind validation target in real time, on camera, and allowing guild members to see the process unfold was one reason Glenn did this.

But there was a much deeper and more interesting goal involved in his work. He has been trying to send a message across time. Our goal is to prove that when you remote view a target you actually view the event as is happens - in the past-across space and time, rather than accessing some imprint or record of the event.

If this is true then the remote viewer actually has some presence at the target, at that time. Our experiment is designed to show that the viewer can have some Ėhowever small- affect at the target.

To put it simply Glenn wanted us to give him a target somewhere in history, he would go there, put a message there, and we would see that message in the future (now.) Naturally it would be a blind target; he would know nothing about who, what, where, when etc. Could have been anything any time in the past. He would use that target as a toehold into the past, to pass a message to that past event, or location, or person. A message that would show up here and now in this time, something that we could verify.

On Monday night Glenn worked the target. I have a very nice 1 hour and 12 minute video of Glenn pouring out data. The target was a person and Glenn drew the person better than the best police sketch artist ever could. The likeness Glenn drew on the white board in class on Monday was perfect. You will see this some day.

Glenn told us vast amounts of information about the person; where the personís parents came from, where the subject grew up and moved to. What the person did for a living- exact specific details of the mechanics and process of this personís livelihood. Very few people alive today could give even general details about the process this person employed- Glenn described it in great detail. Glenn named the target personís mother and spouse. Glenn detailed physical ailments suffered by the person throughout their life, how and where the person died. And of course he provided the first and last name in his session. Weíve been doing collateral research all week and have verified enough of Glennís data to write many pages of material about this person.

What we video taped is in my opinion the best remote viewing session ever recorded. But that was just the beginning.

Last night Glenn revisited the target, at a time when a photograph was being taken of the subject. Glenn spent several hours in S-5 experiential contact, meaning he was there, re-visiting a moment in time. Glenn attempted to imprint a message at the target. The message is published his previous post.

A HEADS W.

Could Glenn cause those letters to show up in a photograph from the 1880's? In a location where such letters in that order would have no logical explanation? Tonight we found a high quality image of the person used as this target, a photograph from the 1800ís that is archived in the Library of Congress.

Thereís a reason Glenn was a bit rattled. All of us are. We have to think a bit about what to do next. I would bet Glenn is going to sleep about 12 hours tonight. In the 11 years Iíve worked with Glenn Iíve never seen him quite as drained from RV work, or as affected.

We're still trying to wrap our heads around this. More laterÖ

Dick

Debra
2009-Mar-12 Thu, 09:30
Aloha All,

A bit rattled is an understatement. Right now I would like to see the original photo to confirm that the digital portrait was not somehow manipulated but I have the sense that something extaordinary and historic did occur.

Yes Dick--What to do next is extremely important so this can be properly documented and understood.

Debra

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Mar-12 Thu, 10:36
Aloha All,

I think my sense of reality has certainly been challenged by this experience. The target work itself was interesting enough to me but the possibility of our own reality being able to be vastly expanded is a strain on my ability to spatially consider it. The questions that come to mind immediately deal with time and consciousness. A big challenge is to maintain a rational perspective of what to think and what to believe. When we think about the Remote Viewing process we employ we understand that we consider it to be a passive process. Discovering a way to slip beyond the passive to the active would be a stellar achievement but its implications would require a great deal careful consideration.

When we discussed the intent to take information from the present and put it in the past so that it could be seen in some record from the past we did not really delve into the mechanism to actually place the information there. Last night I explained the mechanism I used and I would like to keep that confidential until we understand more. It is doubtful that it could work with a fast photographic process and we need to undertake a closer examination of the photographic process that was used. Another phenomena I want to look into deals with ecto-plasma. Ireland wrote about it in the Psychedelic Unicorn but I don't remember much about it. I will have to reread his thoughts on it.

Last night as we examined the information I think the basic question is simply "Do you see what I see"? Is that a coherent copy of the message? It either is or it isn't and it is the rational mind that has that answer, not the wanting mind.

More a bit later.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2009-Mar-12 Thu, 15:09
Glenn,

I'm at KITV on my computer. I showed an enlarged and cropped portion of the image to two different news photographers, who are not really familiar with remote viewing.

The first one looked above the subject's left eyebrow and saw the letters:
A HEADS W

He doesn't understand what it means or why it would be there, but he saw all the letters.

The second photographer looked briefly and said, "Oh yeah, I see the A. This A right here! Then he clearly saw the D, the S and the W. Then he also saw the H. The E an A were not so clear to him, but he only looked briefly.

I'd better stop doing this at work. They're beginning to wonder (even more ) about me.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Mar-13 Fri, 00:32
Aloha Dick,

Over the years we have had many theoretical discussions about remote viewing. When we reached the point where we completed the training regimes and everyone had mastered the methodology we pushed on. We began to play with masking and entrainment and now time. Remote Viewing continues to be outside the belief systems of the majority of science and where we are now is certainly a challenge to our ability to understand it. Replication is required but I would like to take that on after we get a bit more organized in our own group thought about the recent events. Next Monday night we will give the rest of the Guild members the complete disclosure and open the discussion about what happened.

Glenn

Michele
2009-Mar-13 Fri, 06:07
I think it is an incredible breakthrough. I would love to get a chance to see the video.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Mar-13 Fri, 10:30
Send Dick an email and let him know. At this time we intend no public distribution of the video as Dick may use it in things he has planned. But that does not prohibit our members from access to the video or any Guild information really. He may have a few restrictions for you but no worries. He responds well to vegetarian recipes and old scotch.

Glenn

Michele
2009-Mar-13 Fri, 20:56
He responds well to vegetarian recipes and old scotch.

Glenn

I'll keep that in mind for future reference...sounds like all of you have had a busy week, so I'll give him a couple of days before I start to nag him!