PDA

View Full Version : Entrainment Demonstration/exercise ...Next Monday night...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-May-03 Wed, 23:38
Aloha All,

Next Monday night's class will be in two parts. The first part will be a quick trip to the "Room" to look at a point in time. While this is not significant in and of itself I would like to reinforce the need to be on time at target. I think you will find it interesting. I would also like to review a simple way of counting walls in structures and whether or not any specific wall is load bearing or partitioning.

The second part of the class will be a practical if not competitive mental exercise in PK/TK. A special prize to anyone who manages to best me in this exercise of physical entrainment. I am sure you all remember the game. Dick I am counting on you to wear Maria down before she challenges me.

Glenn

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-May-03 Wed, 23:46
Nemo since you haven't played the helicopter PK/TK game I'll fill you in. I may have to dig into my stash of Omni Magazines if you would like to know who created and published this interesting little mental game. But regardless keep your wits about you, people will gang up on you if you aren't alert. Bring a clear mind.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-May-04 Thu, 18:56
Glenn wrote:

"I would also like to review a simple way of counting walls in structures and whether or not any specific wall is load bearing or partitioning."

Dick replies:
Great, something new we can expect on Art Bell's show as a "breakthrough RV technology" in a couple of years, after we publish enough about it.

Glenn also said:
"The second part of the class will be a practical if not competitive mental exercise in PK/TK. A special prize to anyone who manages to best me in this exercise of physical entrainment. I am sure you all remember the game. "

Dick reply:
I have a very nice PK/TK device that JP sent me years ago. A professional pin and "helicopter" device. It's around here somewhere. I'll bring it.

I recall the old days with Jim K., Valtra, Jason and I going against Glenn. Four on one- it was a real battle.

See you Monday. Look up the famous photo of the Soviet PK guy with his face all contorted, and get your game face on. LOL

Dick

Robert
2006-May-05 Fri, 04:03
No idea what your talking about. What is this about "walls" etc?

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-May-06 Sat, 01:17
Aloha Robert,

One of the things about remote viewing that is never commented on is the intellect of the viewer. While the party line is anyone can do it the reality is that it is just good marketing to say that. The RV community is a market and the methods and systems being sold are not really meant to make you a viewer but meant to expose you to the concepts and principals for a price. The product must have an expiration of effort for the seller, at some point they need you to go on your way so that their time can be spent on the new crop of paying students. So what you get is limited not only in developmental skill but support.

Let's get back to intellect. To know methodology simply is not enough. That human you just trained in methodology must learn to think in a totally different way. It may be a way that is foreign to them or escapes them completely. Let's take an example that I like to use every now and then. Some years back in a standard class validation target two starkly different, but correct, assessments were made about an aspect of a gestalt present at the target site. The target was a group of people along a waterfront scene that were simultaneously doing a fire breathing demonstration. One viewer had written on their page "A man blows fire". A second viewer wrote the following "A sense of fire traveling over a liquid medium and exploding". In a not so subtle way "Intellect" just became an issue in remote viewing performance. While I do not slight the viewer who wrote "A man blows fire" in any way and surely most viewers today would be tickled pink to be so correct on an assumption about a blind target, I still must stop and take a step back when I must deal with the artistry of how the mind derived the 2nd more qualified statement.

A SENSE OF FIRE TRAVELING OVER A LIQUID MEDIUM AND EXPLODING...

This particular viewer was not being more eloquent. This viewer was applying a superior intellect to the remote viewing effort. The ability to grasp more than just an idea or concept in a way such as to present it with clarity is a threshold of sorts for viewers.

Confidence, ego, and peer pressures have the general remote viewing community so enfeebled that they will not even sign their own work or use their real names. No one wants anyone to know who they are. There are many forums about full of people claiming to be remote viewers all hiding themselves in the cloak of anonymity. This is what happens when viewers get training but no development.

If I told you how to think you may be taken aback and ask "who the heck are you?" but unless you are told how to think in the remote viewing process you may never get any further than your first enfeebled efforts. Unless we walk each other through the thought processes and rehearse the collection process and demand a degree of mental discipline we will not consistently be able to perform. Unless we examine and apply methods of thought to get specific types of data our results will be words or phrases but never coherent sentences.

As a teacher I always understand that I am the student of my students. I must learn each of them, how they think, how they collect, and understand why they can or cannot. My post about "Walls" was specifically about how to identify how many walls one must pass through to exit the "room" and emerge outside of the structure the room is located in. While it may sound a bit strange it all falls under the heading of movement orders during session work. Currently the viewers in the Guild use primarily 3 movement orders. Movement orders are Intellect management tools to get the mind right to do a repetitive task at target. A series of similar mental actions one could do on any target really. As with most things it's practice that makes perfect and introducing innovative ways to acquire data must be done with a bit of preparation and care. The viewer must understand the logic of it and do it enough to develop a degree of proficiency with the tool. Then they must adopt it into their mind's little black bag of tools and have the where with all to use the tool during session.

Ack I will get off the soapbox.

Perhaps Dick can explain the helicopter game.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-May-06 Sat, 19:32
No idea what your talking about. What is this about "walls" etc?

Hi Robert,

We are working target J7A7-N9Q4. In what is for HRVG a veritable orgy of frontloading Glenn has told us that this target is a room somewhere on earth.

Our task on this target is to use the room as an anchor point, to describe the room, and then move outside and conduct a survey of the surrounding location; north, south, east, west, above and below.

The helicopter game is a small propeller atop a pin. The task in this one is to move it clockwise or counterclockwise by controlling (or harmonizing with) the environment. We've done this at Sunday brunch - us against Glenn- and also in class at the Kalihi classroom. One person sits on one side of the tiny propeller with another person across from them- you then move it with your mind.

Aloha,

Dick

Robert
2006-May-07 Sun, 09:35
Ok, but what is this about counting "walls" within structures?
Robert

Dick Allgire
2006-May-07 Sun, 17:38
Ok, but what is this about counting "walls" within structures?
Robert

That's the instruction that will be given in Monday night's class. Will report here later.

Or, you can always wait. What has happened in the past is, we present a technique or method at an RV conference, and it ends up beind sold on DVD as "instruction," or represented on Coast To Coast as a new technology. Directional Ideograms and S-7 Annex A being the examples that immediately come to mind.