PDA

View Full Version : Consciousness

Michele
2009-Mar-29 Sun, 13:35
I know there are probably past discussions on this, but has anyone discussed the idea that Consciousness itself may exist outside the body. What if consciousness itself propagates? What if it propagates and there is more than one dipole receiver attached to the wave as it moves up and down in waves. I want to stress that maybe one string of consciousness exists separately, but may be received by more than one human being at a time. Add to that the concept that time does not exist in a linear fashion as we are socially engineered to accept so that we can categorize things. There is no such thing as past, present or future---it is all happening at once. So, if consciousness can propagate and there is no such thing as past, present and future...how do you personally wrap your mind around that?

Thoughts?

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Mar-29 Sun, 15:43
Aloha Michele,

I understand your questions. Space has no real need for time. Time is a separate dimension and has no need for Space. Space and Time allow for observation of intellect expressed by consciousness. It is consciousness that needs Time and Space. Space/Time make for the 4 known dimensions and I cannot imagine Consciousness not being a larger mystery than Space or Time. I believe it is a dimension as well, and to de-Jumble Space/Time to coherence you must be able to observe and that requires Consciousness.

If we think about the nature of Space and what we know about Time and had to predict or speculate on the nature of Consciousness it would have to be in Fields and Effects. Consciousness in Space would need some quality that allowed it to entangle or knit together Space and Time in a coherent way. The secret probably lies in the 4th state of matter "Plasma".

Consciousness would be linked with mass and space via plasma and it really is a wave. Our Universe is simply that, an undulating wave towards infinity.

Glenn

Michele
2009-Mar-29 Sun, 16:06
Your viewpoint of consciousness as a dimension is a new idea to me. Glad you brought it up again. I have to think about that awhile.

Michele
2009-Apr-03 Fri, 21:04
I understand the way...controls..that are set upon the selecting of future targets.

But...my question is this. What if Glenn was shown every viewers work before the target is selected. If the future is the future, it should not be possible to frontload him from the present.

Each viewer only brings a possible future to the game. As long as the targeteer is not shown the results, then it shouldn't matter if Glenn sees the possible futures. I think the observer effect must at some point tie in when the targeeter selects the target then he observes the target into reality. Until and only up until he does that, it should not matter what Glenn sees between then and now. The targeteer establishes what Glenn will 'see'.

Tony
2009-Apr-07 Tue, 00:47
Aloha Glenn,

Could you elaborate on what you believe to be the connection between plasma and consciousness?

While almost all the mass in the universe is in the plasma state--- being the stuff stars and gaseous clouds are mostly composed of---plasma does not permeate space. It is discretely distributed and clustered. A zero point energy field creating a universal sea of zero point energy would seem to be a more likely candidate for the propagation of consciousness if indeed propagation occurs. On the other hand Consciousness may be the template upon which physical reality is structured with space/time being a product of consciousness.

Tony

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Apr-07 Tue, 02:03
Aloha Tony,

About 99.9% of the Universe is made up of plasma. That's the current theory from plasma physicists at NASA and elsewhere. Plasma is a major consideration in just about anything RF engineers have to deal with and plasma math will make you humble in a heartbeat. But on to your questions...

-------------------
Could you elaborate on what you believe to be the connection between plasma and consciousness?
-------------------

We know that brain function is dependent upon electromagnetism. Now electromagnetism is the correct combination to achieve coherence with plasma for consciousness. Not only is plasma a conductor but it is also affected by magnetics and will lobe up in a predicable fashion around the human body and the brain in particular. There are so many near fields around the brain that they can be difficult to sort but by far the most significant field in the signature is the plasma field. Examining the signature would show a definite plasmasphere that shunts down to an ambient plasma level as it gets about 12 to 20 inches or so away from its origin, the brain. I believe it is the key to our interface with consciousness. Plasma is not a solid, liquid, or a gas but constitutes the 4th state of matter and is integral to brain function and thought processing.

I am not sure about the theories of zero point, or even dark matter (which I don't believe exists) but plasma may well be consciousness's active agent in regards to mass. I get a sense that consciousness uses plasma to coach mass to life and consciousness expansion. It is critical to all levels of organic sentience.

-------------------
On the other hand Consciousness may be the template upon which physical reality is structured with space/time being a product of consciousness.
-------------------

I have to agree with you here. I believe you are correct. It would seem that along the way, somewhere, any inert material, would ultimately achieve consciousness and sentience, and it would be by consciousness's hand.

Glenn