PDA

View Full Version : Paul Smith Dinner this Sunday Eve...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-May-22 Fri, 22:13
Aloha All,

Paul Smith will be in the Islands this weekend and HRVG will get together along with Paul at Debra's home for a dinner Sunday evening. Look forward to some great dinner discussions and be sure to bring a dish :). Let me know if you plan to attend via email or give me a call. We are looking for a 5:30 PM gather time at Debra's so let us know if you need directions or if you would like to carpool up the mountain.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2009-May-23 Sat, 09:22
Glenn,
I assume this will be casual Aloha attire, no neckties required at dinner?
Plus, my tux is at the dry cleaners.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-May-23 Sat, 11:38
Aloha attire is fine :). It should be an interesting evening. Paul has never been to the islands so the trip up Tantalus should be a real treat for him. Remind me to get him to sign his books in the library while he is here. The menu for dinner is shaping up so the eats should be great. On Monday Paul is heading out towards Maui but we may have time to dim sum @ Legends before his flight. He will be back later in the week for a seminar at Arts at Mark's Garage so we will have a few more opportunities to link up.

Glenn

Michele
2009-May-25 Mon, 14:39
Sorry I missed it. Dick and I are due to squeeze an S-4 session in somewhere on Skype in the next week or so. But, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in real in Vegas!