PDA

View Full Version : Interesting S3 Site Sketch

Dick Allgire
2009-Jul-12 Sun, 22:41
This is recent work from Michele Tusa, online student in Texas. I'm thinking about what went through her mind when she did this very detailed S-3, not really knowing what it was she was drawing, but getting so many of the gestalts. Very often the teachers learn from the students.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Jul-13 Mon, 00:21
Aloha Dick,

It was a pleasure to meet Michele in Las Vegas. Her work continues to be impressive. We have been very fortunate to be the home for the most extraordinary viewers. She is a very welcome addition to our crew. It seems to make all the work worthwhile.

Glenn

Michele
2009-Jul-13 Mon, 02:42
This is recent work from Michele Tusa, online student in Texas. I'm thinking about what went through her mind when she did this very detailed S-3, not really knowing what it was she was drawing, but getting so many of the gestalts. Very often the teachers learn from the students.

Thanks--I am learning to get better at being able to draw what I see before I lose it. Here is another photo that I searched for as I was looking for other detail I couldn't find in the darker photo.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Evaine60/800px-Honolulu01.jpg