PDA

View Full Version : Precognition/Tagging

Dick Allgire
2009-Oct-18 Sun, 23:30
For years we’ve been talking about “tagging”- a skill that develops as one practices remote viewing, the communication pathway between the subconscious and the alert mind. Recently we’ve been working a project with Dr. Courtney Brown that demonstrates remote viewers can successfully obtain information about a target that is in the “future.” We can see an event that has not happened yet in our 3 dimensional “reality.”

Today I covered a boat fire at Honolulu Harbor. A long-line fishing vessel had come into port last night, and the crew got drunk to celebrate. The ship’s cook drank a few too many beers and decided to cook something in the galley after 10 PM. He passed out with the stove going. The ensuing fire gutted the boat and killed the unconscious cook. It was another day on the job for me; covering tragedy, death, and destruction.

The news cameraman and I left the scene at the harbor, knowing we had a story for the evening news. He suggested we go take shots of the waves on the south shore, and I agreed. It would be a good thing to cover after the death scene; girls in bikinis, the beach, video of surfers.

He asked, “Where should we go?” I immediately said, “Kewalo.” I don’t know why I said that because if you want to take beach/surfing shots in Honolulu, Point Panic is the closest shot of waves, Waikiki is the best for girls, sand and lifeguards. There is also Diamond Head, Magic Island, Ala Moana, and Kaiser Bowls. But without thinking I said, “Kewalos.”

So we got there and parked the news car and took the camera and tripod out and started video taping a surf contest at that location. Waves were pretty big; 8 foot sets.

I stood there as the cameraman set up and a stray thought popped into my brain. “Somebody’s gonna get conked on the head.” “Trouble.” “Injury.” It was the type of surprise thought you get in a remote viewing session when you’re on target. What can you do with such a thought? You have so many thoughts during any given day. How do you know which thought is the one that your sub is screaming at you? I thought about it, and got distracted by something else.

I watched a very pretty surfer girl in a bikini stretch before paddling out. The sun was hot, the waves were good. There was music over a PA system. It was a very relaxing scene, a “lucky we live Hawaii” moment. My cameraman loves to shoot waves and surfing, so we stayed there for at least a half hour.

Suddenly an urgent voice over the PA system called, “Water patrol! They need help inside!”

Someone was in trouble out in the water inside the break, where the waves turn to white water. At first we were curious. Another surfer, who turned out to be an off duty lifeguard, paddled over to a surfer who was unconscious.
As I watched, it was like remembering a dream. Two hundred yards out it was difficult to see a person in the water, struggling to keep an unconscious person on a surfboard in the white water.

He’d taken off on a big wave, wiped out and his long board struck him on the head.

People dialed 911 on their cell phones. I called the news assignment desk on my cell phone and calmly said, “In about a minute you’re going to hear a fire rescue call on the police scanners for a surfer in distress at Kewalo. We’re here already. We have it covered.”

A drama unfolded as we video taped the scene. Out in the water, with the waves breaking, they struggled to keep the unconscious surfer afloat while a surfer/doctor thumped his chest. They brought him in and carried him atop a surfboard, up the rocky shore to a grassy area right in front of me. He appeared lifeless. While they did CPR friends called his name. “Kai!” “Breathe!” “Don’t go to the light!” “You can do it! Come on Kai, breathe!”

It was a very intense and emotional drama. A siren wailed in the distance and got louder as the ambulance approached. It screeched to a halt and paramedics came and put an oxygen mask over his face. They loaded him into the ambulance and raced off to the hospital.

When the action was done and over and there was nothing left to see, several other news crews pulled up. Cameramen got out and hoisted their cameras and looked for something to shoot. There was nothing for them to point their cameras at. It was all over. I said to a rival news crew, “That was incredible. We got the whole thing. We got video of him out in the water while they did CPR. They pulled him out right here and revived him, and we got it all.” The cameraman looked at me like I was joking and said, “Yeah, right,” and walked away. He thought it was a false alarm and I was pulling his leg. I was still shaking.

I recalled the stray thought I’d had just before the event, and I thought about what I had thought. This is serious stuff Glenn has been teaching us.

Kai Enos is in critical condition at Straub Hospital in Honolulu. When the video is posted on our website I’ll put up the link.

Dick Allgire
2009-Oct-19 Mon, 22:43
The surfer is upgraded to Stable condition. I'm happy to report that.

Dick

Michele
2009-Oct-20 Tue, 04:33
Get the interview for the NDE!:D Glad to hear that he is doing okay.

J.P.
2009-Oct-22 Thu, 18:54
Dick,
I would hope you put up more post's like this one, since they are very interesting and can benefit those wondering what type of side-effects remote viewing will give you. Most people would overlook the little "flashes" of insight and/or actual visuals that people get all day long, they can be wonderful indicators that things are going right. Keep up the good work and keep posting these... I remember back when you posted more like this.

Have a glass of pineapple juice on me....!

:)

JP