PDA

View Full Version : Skeptic's experiment....

Glenn B. Wheaton
2009-Nov-21 Sat, 20:18
6 W 1 F - R 9 E 5

Aloha All,

Above is a target ID for a target that has been selected in another forum of folks who are interested in the viability of Remote Viewing. While these folks would not be your run of the mill skeptics hardened in their unwillingness to accept the unknown, you will find a mix of those that won’t but also those that can believe.

A target has been selected and while they have yet to complete their portion of the agreed protocol there is no reason we cannot begin the target work. So clear in my mind that the target exists lets push this one through the mill.

Best Regards
Glenn

Wodin
2009-Nov-22 Sun, 09:44
I'm reminded of the target we worked a few years ago where the skeptic cheated and switched the target from an airplane to him bungie jumping off a building.

I think it was Dick who drew a picture of a guy bungie jumping off a building, and when the guy saw that, he changed the target back to an airplane and declared the "experiment" a failure!

Michele
2009-Nov-22 Sun, 12:45
I will give it a whirl this evening. Do we just email you the results?

Sita
2009-Nov-23 Mon, 21:00
Got it. Will work the target soon as I finish Courtney's.

Take care,
Sita

Rick Hilleard
2009-Nov-29 Sun, 21:35
Greetings all,

Why oh! why ...do we have to play the dog and pony show all the time ?

Let them (the skepdics ;)) do some research and find out that RV does work and they will find their answers. There are plenty of good examples out there.

regards

Rick

Michele
2009-Dec-06 Sun, 17:30
6 W 1 F - R 9 E 5

Aloha All,

Above is a target ID for a target that has been selected in another forum of folks who are interested in the viability of Remote Viewing. While these folks would not be your run of the mill skeptics hardened in their unwillingness to accept the unknown, you will find a mix of those that won’t but also those that can believe.

A target has been selected and while they have yet to complete their portion of the agreed protocol there is no reason we cannot begin the target work. So clear in my mind that the target exists lets push this one through the mill.

Best Regards
Glenn

Are you ready for us to send results? Is Dick back in town yet? I am just now returning to normal activities. What a month it has been!

Robert
2009-Dec-13 Sun, 08:37
Why do we waste time with these skeptics anyway. We all know what to expect from these guys don't we? I seriously doubth they are serious anyway.
Rob