PDA

View Full Version : "The Room" ...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-May-21 Sun, 00:41
Aloha All,

Those of you who are working on "The Room" project will upon completion realize what I will call an evolution of mind. Within the premise to identify and create an anchor for displacing a remote awareness to "The Room" there are a few secrets.

While the mind has been taught to play fetch with the data by exercising the methodology our intent in "The Room" is to require more from you and your mind. The injection of task modifications that tweak intellect such are recurring requirements to visit "The Room" and specialized movement in and about the area of "The Room" are designed to create a familiarity that will over time allow for an advanced understanding.

The Room is not just a target that would not go away or end; it is the gym in which you learn to express what conventional mental work will evolve to if you apply yourself. Evolution of thought is what dictates what you will become. Going to "The Room" becomes the next increase in the crescendo of target cacophony where the signal to noise ratio becomes more and more manageable with each visit.

Sorting the noise becomes easier when we anchor on something we know is solid. It doesn't matter if it is a chair or table or just a place where you can get a solid point of observation, what matters is that you displace a portion of your awareness to the target area and solidify your presence there. It has to be what you want to do and you must require it of yourself. You must want to be there and you must want to know its secrets.

How big is the room and how high is the ceiling, what are the colors of the room and what are its furnishings. When you go to the Room you are safe from the world, the phones don't ring and no one needs you or wants you, there is nothing for you to do except find the Room, enter, watch and listen, move to exit the room and the begin the cycle again. Find a door and move beyond, remember all you sense or see and then return to the Room. If there are windows what do you see when you look out, what do you see when you look in? Are there people there? If so, then each one becomes the source of another reason to visit the room.

Practice pacing and emulation, begin to understand position and purpose, we all have one and these people are no different if they exist. Find your anchor and retreat to it when you must but keep in mind that each trip will reveal a greater transect of this target. You must find ways to give your presence in the room a quality of freedom and dominance. You don't wait for something, you move to something, identify, remember, and retreat to the anchor.

If you begin to write about the room as you write you will visit it again and again whether you know it or not. It becomes an unconscious understanding that you extend your awareness there in your alert beta state as well as when you are theta high, in session. Some years ago we discussed VISIDS with eyes wide open, now we discuss target access by the intent of will with enough ready intellect to make it so. If you do these things you will never be the same. You will be better.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2006-May-31 Wed, 20:22
First of all there is this giant monkey on our back, what is for HRVG an astounding and extraordinary level of frontloading; we were told the target is a room. You think that helps your session? It messes with your mind big time. Of course the exercise is designed that way.

I remember Glenn telling me once that in his time as a military remote viewer it took 18 months (full time) to get a talented person up to operational status. 18 months, immersion training. I’ve been learning something new every week from Glenn for 9 years, but at a rate of one or two classes a week and a few sessions a week (as opposed to two sessions per day in a military unit) it takes a long time.

It has taken me years to get a grip on the basic methodology and become somewhat proficient in generating valid, meaningful data in our structure. Now with this project I realize that the structured methodology can be adapted and expanded and used in innovative ways. Going back to an earlier post that used a musical analogy it’s like learning the scales and then using them to make music.

I learned two things in the last week doing sessions on this damned room.

1. The true meaning of the protocol point under IDEOGRAMS/PROBES- after writing Page 1:, Name:, Time: H- After working multiple sessions on the room I worked a subcue, starting with Visual Ideogram. I went to Blackboard and an image formed and a stream, no a flood of realizations poured over me. I almost got hung up right there. The data backed up and then I realized I had maybe gone from subconscious target realization to letting imagination come into play. I wrote TIME: H and paused and took that moment to realize where I was and what I was doing. Duh, there’s a reason you write TIME: H. It might take you a few years of sessions to realize why you have to do this.

2. The meaning of Cascade. When you get sucked into the target and one thing prompts another and another and it is not your conscious imagination controlling it. It CASCADES. This has to be experienced to be understood. Was it Richard Ireland who came up with the term “cascade?” So appropriate, but it takes so long to achieve a proficiency to comprehend the beauty of it.

This room target is difficult and in some ways irritating. Given the unprecedented amount of frontloading (It is a room) we have to overcome, we are on the other hand given absolutely NO FEEDBACK until the target is complete, packaged and sent to the client. There is no “good work, looks like you’re on target.” Glenn never says anything like, “This line of data looks interesting.” After submitting 120 plus pages, zilch, nada, no “nice work.” Nothing remotely resembling a comment like “Do you see the church?” It still feels like trying to catch an eel with Vaseline smeared on your hands.

Of course even if Glenn wanted to give us a hint, he too is blind to the target.

This will be an interesting one to analyze and dissect. My heart goes out to the analyst.

Aloha,

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Jun-01 Thu, 01:27
Aloha Dick,

A developmental mental task such as "The Room" has its' purpose and you seem to have caught on to the secret. We have always known that in our alert beta state we have limited access to the signal line, usually 1 1/2 to 3 seconds. While we know this limitation what isn't known is the capacity to develop the subconscious to maintain its' link to the target environment and to cascade. We literally process batches of information over time and it is a concert of consciousness that packages the data into packets of understanding. Mentality, intellect, and mind realizing these packets is a dialog of awareness and when you have the discipline to open the pathway and begin expressing the data within the methodology and keep it going for an extended period of time your subconscious learns to cascade. Let me explain it in a few other ways.

Folks in the Guild know that my first job in the Army was as a Morse Code Intercept operator. Now Morse code is not everyone's bailiwick and the on-off shift keying of a tone at high rates of speed can be quite difficult to manage. The signals being intercepted may be transmitted using bug or speed keys and your job is to transcribe everything sent into a computerized format. Most operators will run a recorder so that they can replay sections and parts that they miss. Some operators acquire a skill that is referred to as "Copying behind". This skill is acquired when you are attempting to transcribe a target signal that is sending at a rate that is too fast for you to keep up with. The target is just too fast. If you fall behind you will see the error rate go up and then you usually have to stop and replay the signal off the recorder. Now I will try and explain copying behind and a real problem with attempting to collect data in too small of chunks.

Dick you may remember a few years ago I had the class clear their area and sit with a clean stack of paper and a pen. The requirement was that I would read from a book and their job was to write down what I said verbatim. The trick was that instead of speaking the words I only recited the letters at a slow rate with no pauses between the letter batches that made up individual words. Just a steady slow stream of letters and it wasn't long before the pens began to hit the table as one by one the class began to lose continuity with the data. They lost track of their ability to collect because they began to read the words that formed on the paper. This is the great data killer in the RV world. The need to cogitate that, which is collected when it is parsed, too small or incomplete, causes you to fall off the signal. The solution is to cascade the data. I will discuss Cascade in the next class but for now lets get back to the Morse operator and the code that is too fast.

I sat at my console and furiously tried to keep up with the target and my error rate began to climb. I felt a hand on my shoulder which meant a more senior operator was relieving me and as I got up and he sat down I noticed that he wasn't typing on the Hazeltine Keyboard. He got comfortable in the chair, adjusted a few knobs on the receiver, then after a drink from his coffee cup finally began to type. By my guess 15 or 20 groups of coded traffic had been missed, but as I watched he began just where I had left off in the collection and his error rate was zero. He stayed there in the zone about 15 groups or words behind what was being transmitted in real time. I was amazed and I am sure it showed, as he was typing he spoke in that loud voice one uses when you have head phones on and I will always remember what he said...

"I am in the past, I don't know what is being transmitted just now but I will in 20 seconds. Watch me weed ( a term for new operators) this is how it's done."

When he was finished with the transcription he looked at me and said " Don't listen to the individual letters or numbers being transmitted you will never keep up. Listen to the transmission in larger chunks and copy by batching." It took some time but I slowly learned to collect in batches. Here is what happens when you batch, the buffer for the data is subconscious. The more you practice the larger the buffer that the sub can maintain to feed data to the primary awareness. Then it begins to cascade...

Glenn

PS More in the next class. In the meantime the Room is still there.