PDA

View Full Version : More questions...

Coen
2010-Apr-12 Mon, 09:44
Here's most of the questions I didn't ask in the other topic (http://www.hrvg.org/discussion/showthread.php?t=552). Some of these questions may seem far-fetched, but I am asking them because I realize that if I keep doing things the way I am doing them now, it will be much harder to change those things (as part of a habitual process if you will) later on, if need be. -- Thanks in advance for reviewing them.

In every sport where the two terms 'Cooling Down' and 'Warming Up' are used, Remote Viewing is the only one where it is reversed. Remote Viewing is not a sport and I do understand the reasoning behind calling it 'Cooling Down'. I'm just curious what brought about this reversal. Because in reality we are indeed cooling down for RV from our daily activities, yet warming up and preparing to remote view. Maybe this question is a little too far fetched but I am curious about the responses nevertheless.
What is the proper function of the notebook in an RV session? We use it to "create our own RV manual", the instruction video relays. However, when is practically speaking the time to write notes in it? During an RV session there doesn't seem to be any time for it.
In Stage 1 phase 1 Ideograms, after I write the ID the first time, do I drop the pen?
Following that question; After I write the ID the second time, do I drop the pen (again) before I look at Blackboard? Or do I hold it whilst imprinting the ID onto it?
In any case when I drop the pen, do I place it somewhere specific, such as in the same place as before the session commences (at Setup time)?
Since many - if not all - aspects within Remote Viewing are executed by means of a ritualistic approach, is there a session closing much like you see in many Eastern practices, such as Qi Gong where the Chi is brought back to the Tan Tiem? Or does a viewer simply stop after the last stage has been conducted?
When a viewer has viewed a target, and after a couple of hours either receives some more data inadvertently through the (partially or still completely open) signal line, or likewise interprets data packets received whilst conducting the session but not interpreted or understood before, how does he/she amend the session data? In other words, is a new session conducted with a separate analysis or how does one go about doing this?
As a follow-up question; If a viewer has visited a target and for some reason wants or needs to return to the site because he/she feels there is valuable data that can be retrieved still, would this then also be considered a front-loaded target?
And as a follow-up question to that; Would this target data also suffer from the same detrimental effects that a regular front-loaded session can have? Or is this different in this particular case?
In Jim Marrs' movie 'The Secrets of Red Gate' there are several Farsight Remote Viewers at work investigating certain events that transpired by the main characters of the movie. One woman repeatedly states "P four and a half". Is this some kind of method to distract the conscious mind? For reference, the movie can be watched for free here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5468215753525430174#) (Google Video) and she refers to it at 51:44, as well as at other times.
A double-blind session is when both the viewer and the monitor are unaware of the target's identity, right?
Do Advanced Remote Viewers also work with a monitor (sometimes)?
When they do, is it (considered) an annoyance which obstructs the advanced skills of a viewer, or is it (considered) complementary?
Is it true that chirp sounds induce a better mind state for RV? In other words, does it improve ones mental ability for viewing? I am watching a documentary where this seems to being stated.

Dick Allgire
2010-Apr-12 Mon, 18:13
Okay Coen,
Here you go. Some answers to your questions.

In every sport where the two terms 'Cooling Down' and 'Warming Up' are used, Remote Viewing is the only one where it is reversed. Remote Viewing is not a sport and I do understand the reasoning behind calling it 'Cooling Down'. I'm just curious what brought about this reversal. Because in reality we are indeed cooling down for RV from our daily activities, yet warming up and preparing to remote view. Maybe this question is a little too far fetched but I am curious about the responses nevertheless.

If I'm going to play guitar, I "warm up." I play some scales, practice a few chords to get my muscles warm, blood flowing, fingers limber. In remote viewing you want to first shut down as many senses as possible, quiet the mind, get rid of distracting thoughts. Approach the target with a blank slate. The term "Cool Down" means to quiet your mind, to get your body relaxed. Then we start turning on our displaced senses. At HRVG, as you will learn in Playfair, we do it by first SIGHT, then SOUNDS, then SMELLS/TASTES, followed by TEMPS, and TEXTURES.

The idea is to bring yourself to zero, null, nothing (as much as possible) and then ramp up sensory input from a non local awareness.

What is the proper function of the notebook in an RV session? We use it to "create our own RV manual", the instruction video relays. However, when is practically speaking the time to write notes in it? During an RV session there doesn't seem to be any time for it.

You should never write anything in your notebook during a remote viewing session. Any and every thought, idea, perception during a session should go down on the page of your session in front of you, never in the notebook. The notebook was used during in-class training during Glenn's lectures. He never provided written material. For you, the notebook would be used while watching the videos provided for you, during Skype sessions, and even tidbits from email and here on the bulletin board.

In Stage 1 phase 1 Ideograms, after I write the ID the first time, do I drop the pen?

No. Only put down the pen when you turn the pages. Then should actually become an extension of your consciousness as you learn to probe ideograms and NIMO.

In any case when I drop the pen, do I place it somewhere specific, such as in the same place as before the session commences (at Setup time)?

I don't put the pen any place special. Actually when I am "on" in a remote viewing session I don't think about any of this. I'm sitting here now trying to remember, and actually the execution of each thing is like tying your shoelaces. Do you put the right lace under the left lace, or vice versa? After doing it so long, you just do it. So, it is important for you now, and do learn it correctly, but where you put your pen should not affect your session.

Since many - if not all - aspects within Remote Viewing are executed by means of a ritualistic approach, is there a session closing much like you see in many Eastern practices, such as Qi Gong where the Chi is brought back to the Tan Tiem? Or does a viewer simply stop after the last stage has been conducted?

That is not anything we have adopted. Maybe we should. I remember one time I finished an intense session. Put down the pen, assembled the 20 pages of my session. and went into the next room with my wife. She was watching TV and talking to me - normal domestic scene, like should we make popcorn?- and I was sitting like a zombie with tears streaming down my cheeks. She said, "Oh, you're still THERE." And I was. I said, "I just watched a plane crash into a mountain, and they all died." (Target was Ron Brown plane crash.)

When a viewer has viewed a target, and after a couple of hours either receives some more data inadvertently through the (partially or still completely open) signal line, or likewise interprets data packets received whilst conducting the session but not interpreted or understood before, how does he/she amend the session data? In other words, is a new session conducted with a separate analysis or how does one go about doing this?

You can always add more to your session prior to feedback. There is a term we call "smoothing." You draw brief sketch and make notes in session, and then prior to feedback go back an elaborate.

As a follow-up question; If a viewer has visited a target and for some reason wants or needs to return to the site because he/she feels there is valuable data that can be retrieved still, would this then also be considered a front-loaded target?

No. We worked a project for Glenn where we place an "anchor point" at the target (Please don't ask how yet, lol) and went back again and again. As long as no one tells you anything about the target, you can go back.

And as a follow-up question to that; Would this target data also suffer from the same detrimental effects that a regular front-loaded session can have? Or is this different in this particular case?

We'll teach you more about that when you get to working Majenta Colt op groups. (Don't ask how yet, lol.)

In Jim Marrs' movie 'The Secrets of Red Gate' there are several Farsight Remote Viewers at work investigating certain events that transpired by the main characters of the movie. One woman repeatedly states "P four and a half". Is this some kind of method to distract the conscious mind? For reference, the movie can be watched for free here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5468215753525430174#) (Google Video) and she refers to it at 51:44, as well as at other times.

P 4 1/2 is a term and technique employed in different methods. You obtain a line of data, and have an opportunity to record your impression, to make a conclusion about what the line of data means. It seems to me one of the few logical and linear progressions of data in CRV, SRV, TRV, but there I go. I should not compare methods. HRVG has something in S-2 called the Phase Line, and you will learn about that later. It is similar.

A double-blind session is when both the viewer and the monitor are unaware of the target's identity, right?

The viewer and monitor should NEVER know what the target is. Double blind means the person who gave the target doesn't know what it is. For example, someone cues a target for me (the mission manager) and I get only the target ID ABCD-EFGH. I don't know what it is, but I know who gave it out. I don't work it. Then I task it to you, giving only the ID ABCD-EFGH. That is double blind. The viewer is two steps from the tasker. I just worked a project for Courtney Brown. Ideally I would rather NOT know I was working targets for Courtney Brown. Just give me an ID. The less the viewer knows, the better.

Do Advanced Remote Viewers also work with a monitor (sometimes)?

Yes, S-5 is monitored. But monitor is blind to the target. If the monitor knows the target there is too much leading.

When they do, is it (considered) an annoyance which obstructs the advanced skills of a viewer, or is it (considered) complementary?
You have to develop a special relationship with a monitor.

Is it true that chirp sounds induce a better mind state for RV? In other words, does it improve ones mental ability for viewing? I am watching a documentary where this seems to being stated.[/QUOTE]

Certain sounds do enhance remote viewing.

Coen
2010-Apr-12 Mon, 20:22
I'm kind of speechless... Some of the answers really raise my eyebrows. This certainly is one special hobby to have.

As for the notebook, I've been thinking about typing it all out instead of writing, as I'm faster that way, but maybe I should write anyway. Though I don't think it has any better memory storing result for me personally. -- One could write a book from the threads in this forum alone and I can imagine after having written notes for years at end, it has become a book.

Thanks for the elaborate question. I think I know enough for now.