PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Stage 1 part 2

Coen
2010-Apr-14 Wed, 10:51
Here's some questions I have about Stage 1 part 2 (is it part or phase?):

Where the time is recorded, can it also be different than H?
Are there three ideograms so that you can try three different times so one must be right, or because you're probing different parts of the target/site you're viewing, or is there some other reason?
Does the pen have to hit exactly on the stroke of the ideogram, or can it be in the vicinity, say one or two millimeters?
Why is it called 'Stage 1', 'Stage 2', etc. one time, and 'S1', 'S2', etc. elsewhere? I heard that they are not the same, yet they seem to be used as such.
Is it safe to do targets from this site (http://psitargets.net/)?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Dick Allgire
2010-Apr-14 Wed, 17:51
Coen,
Here are some answers for you. Glenn or Sita can explain the SALUTE report which is the basis for S-2 S-3 S-4 and why they don't stand for "stage."

Here's some questions I have about Stage 1 part 2 (is it part or phase?):

These questions are better asked in the private section of the website, or via email since we don't train the world here on the bulletin board. But I'll answer them briefly.

Where the time is recorded, can it also be different than H?

When you write Time: H you pause for a moment to realize where you are and what you are doing. That you are HERE working a session. Time to get your wits about you. The time on your watch, and I don't wear one when I work, is not relevant. Writing TIME: H is to get you in the moment.

Are there three ideograms so that you can try three different times so one must be right, or because you're probing different parts of the target/site you're viewing, or is there some other reason?

Don't ever consider that you are "right" or "wrong" in any of your work. But.... one of your ideograms may be better than the others. And different ideograms might express different aspects of a target. Maybe there is a dynamic machine in an empty field. Would yield different ideograms.

Does the pen have to hit exactly on the stroke of the ideogram, or can it be in the vicinity, say one or two millimeters?

The instruction is to probe the ideogram. If you see sessions where people probe the page near the ideogram, they are executing the protocol incorrectly.

Why is it called 'Stage 1', 'Stage 2', etc. one time, and 'S1', 'S2', etc. elsewhere? I heard that they are not the same, yet they seem to be used as such.

Actually it is not called Stage 1 or Stage 2. It is S-2 and the S doesn't represent stage. I'll let Glenn or Sita explain this one.

Is it safe to do targets from this site (http://psitargets.net/)?

Probably. Try some and see how you do.

Thanks in advance for your time!