PDA

View Full Version : How long is the wave good?

Michele
2010-May-13 Thu, 19:56
Something I have not seen so far is the same target viewed over time without being cued again by the targeteer.

The conversations around talk of riding the wave, combined with Dick's Tanner Dam project made me really think about it.

So much work went into Dick creating the mask on the Tanner Dam. And, the statement is made (by Glenn?) that once you put it out there in consciousness - it's there. But, even if you had other viewers work on the masked target, the targeteer would still cue the target again.

What if Dick doesn't cue the target ever again. Does the wave remain constant over time?

Dick Allgire
2010-May-14 Fri, 23:53
Something I have not seen so far is the same target viewed over time without being cued again by the targeteer.

The conversations around talk of riding the wave, combined with Dick's Tanner Dam project made me really think about it.

So much work went into Dick creating the mask on the Tanner Dam. And, the statement is made (by Glenn?) that once you put it out there in consciousness - it's there. But, even if you had other viewers work on the masked target, the targeteer would still cue the target again.

What if Dick doesn't cue the target ever again. Does the wave remain constant over time?

A mask like Tanner Dam is different than an old target. Since it exists in consciousness because of my efforts it needs servicing. If I don't revisit it every now and then and keep it actively projected in consciousness, it will fade away. An event like the Challenger Space Shuttle explosion resides with its own weight.And all the news stories and public awareness adds to the analytic servicing.

Dick

Michele
2010-May-15 Sat, 05:10
So that kind of makes the point about masking something like the Washington Monument. I think you could do it for a short period of time. Trying to mask it in past, present and future is harder still. Maintaining the whole show for a significant period of time would be harder still.

Plus, I think the viewers experience will be very important. If the viewer has an experience with working with things that are masked, it becomes a part of their sub. Soldiers work with camoflaged things all the time. So, they might be harder to fool with a simple mask.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-May-16 Sun, 02:07
Aloha Michele,

Dick’s consciousness construct of the Tanner Dam was a very impressive project. Within it are many clues to what consciousness is beyond the self. I don’t think I know of a single case where a viewer has been able to penetrate a mask. In addition I don’t believe most methodologies are sophisticated enough to penetrate a well constructed mask. I am fairly certain a viewer could be trained to be a mask-buster but it would require a great deal of effort for a very small return. Hrvg is the only group that uses Masking and Entrainment so other viewers will more than likely never run afoul of a masked target or need to worry about entrainment.

In the reverse case those that can’t penetrate the masked target probably would not be able to view a shielded target. Shielding a target would be just as viable as masking a target but a smidge more complex. With some advanced training exercises it would be possible to prepare a Targeteer to construct a mask shield. It would make for a very interesting project.

Glenn

Robert
2010-May-16 Sun, 17:29
Glenn
What was the Tanner project and is it on the HRVG website somewhere?
Robert

BTW
I see they still have my JOIN date incorrect.
I Joined in 2001 when I took the HRVG RV class; Not in 2006

Tony
2010-May-17 Mon, 00:11
Hi Glenn,

I did the Tanner dam target on or around September 15, 2008 the day of the market crash. All I got was an empty pit and the word "earthen". I think you said during a class that a masked entrained target could develop a type of consciousness and change with the system it is entrained with. Is it possible that the dam could have "emptied" upon the crashing of the market? Or am I off base here.

Aloha,

Tony

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-May-17 Mon, 02:06
Aloha Tony,

You are not off base at all. The dam should continue to fluctuate with the modulation of intended target in consciousness. Dick did a great job on this mask. It was nice and solid throughout the project and it will preserver for some time to come. A mask is for the most part and “IF-Then” algorithm. When it is entrained it becomes “If-Then Variable”.

Glenn