PDA

View Full Version : Glenn's Actual Session Work On Amelia

Dick Allgire
2010-May-30 Sun, 21:22
The most recent issue of Aperture, The Official Publication of the International Remote Viewing Association, contains an interesting feature article by Glenn Wheaton titled “Amelia Earhart: Beyond the 7th Horizon.”

The article discusses HRVG work on the Amelia Earhart mystery, and I encourage everyone to get a copy of Aperture and read it.

What is most interesting to me as a remote viewer is the publication of some of Glenn’s actual session work in the article. It is not labeled as such, but I know Glenn’s writing and I’ve seen everyone’s work within the guild. This is from a Glenn Wheaton session. (GRAPHIC ATTACHED, CLICK TO VIEW)

To me it is like finding an unpublished Rembrandt sketch. Glenn is up there with the best of the best, and his work is usually pristine.

For the first few years of the guild’s existence we never saw any examples of Glenn’s work. He taught us a method and the only examples were we able to see were the pages we produced ourselves. If we would ask to see his work his answer went like this. “It’s not about me, it’s about you and what you can do.”

After a couple of years Glenn allowed publication of his Prediction Experiment where he saw the Russian satellite falling into the ocean off Pearl Harbor a few weeks before it happened. When I looked at that raw session it inspired me to strive for a new level in my own work.

The second time we saw Glenn’s work. Glenn gave me his session on the Ontario Ice Circle (he saw a guy in a cap etching the circle on the ice after tapping in a stake and attaching a line. This is published in the archives of my newsletter On Target, available here on this site.)

Glenn has worked a couple of sessions on camera at a white dry erase board. But actual pages from his session work are rare.

That is why I am excited (and all HRVG students and viewers should also be interested) to see an actual page of S-4 Cascade Galleys with Nimo Probes, done by Glenn on an operational target. And what an interesting target!

Here is a master at work. This is pure remote viewing data, produced by perhaps the top viewer of our time. He is viewing the moments before Amelia Earhart crashes her airplane.

This work is done blind. Glenn had no knowledge of what the target was. He was only given a target ID (Random numbers.)

The page is from S-4 Cascade, about halfway through the formal session. You see three NIMO Icons, the face with radials known as a Neuro Interrogation Mask Overay. This employs NLP to facilitate communication with the subconscious.

So there are three Nimos on the page. The first one is labeled Water 1.
Note the upper left corner there is a sponid (Spontaneous Ideogram) with probes. This is usually employed early in the session for low-level data, but can be used at any point. Glenn makes the U shaped ideogram and probes it and writes, “LEVEL IT.”

Below that is a probe on the audio construct line that yields, “CALL AGAIN? SHOUTED”

On the upper left (RECALL) of the Water 1 gestalt Glenn probes the upper Visual Recall radial and writes, “Look” “Endless Blue-Stillness.”

Below that the horizontal (audio recall radial) is probed and Glenn writes: “Static” “silence” “shudder, rumble.”
He probes the lower radial (for kinesthetic, concepts, emotions) and this yields “Panic- Despair.”

Next is the middle Nimo Icon, which is labeled Structure 1. It is interesting to me that HRVG instruction usually focuses on the right side radials (RECALL) rather than the left side radials (CONSTRUCT.) Only Glenn knows why he probed construct, but I speculate he was attempting to perceive what was about to happen next.

His probes produce this data: “Is that it?” “Nothing to hear?” “rumbles, shakes, yaw yaw (pilot terms).

There is another type of ideogram on the lower left, a circular ideogram that says, “Circle Call.”

The right side RECALL data is a gold mine on this target: “last position, call call, passing pole, stifling hot, will she hold, pitching down, heavy heavy, need you on the yoke.”

Then the last NIMO Icon of this single page of the session, HUMAN 1, left side: “Sun Sun” and then what seems to be altitude references “2500, 1500, 700, pull” and on the right hand recall side, “curly dark hair, hurry hurry, talking rapidly- too fast, arm is tired, turning level above, NOTHING!!

Very interesting for students of HRVG.

These are the final moments before Amelia Earhart crashed into the ocean. This is pure data from the scene, as it happened, produced by one of the finest remote viewers of our time. To me it is amazing to look at the actual session work and ponder the execution of the methodology, to see what it can produce. Glenn passed these tools to us. See what you can do with them, when you put your mind to it.

I’ll have some specific questions for Glenn, if he won’t mind us nitpicking his session work.

Wodin
2010-Jun-01 Tue, 08:03
I'm reminded of a session that Glenn demoed in class, it would have been in 1999 or early 2000. He did it on a flip chart with marker pens. He didn’t use any protocols, just “free style”, and chattered continuously throughout the session.

I don’t remember the target after ten plus years, but I definitely remember being AMAZED. It was that session that crystallized my belief that RV actually works. It wasn’t until later that I came to believe that I could do it too. My Hubble Telescope session is still in the archives.

Dick Allgire
2010-Jun-01 Tue, 20:05
I'm reminded of a session that Glenn demoed in class, it would have been in 1999 or early 2000. He did it on a flip chart with marker pens. He didn’t use any protocols, just “free style”, and chattered continuously throughout the session.

I don’t remember the target after ten plus years, but I definitely remember being AMAZED.

Wodin,
The target cue was:
"Hostage Taking Event / Near Future" I cued and tasked the target.

Glenn drew a young man pointing a gun in the face of a young woman.

Columbine School Shootings happened right AFTER Glenn did the session in front of everyone.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-Jun-03 Thu, 21:11
Aloha Dick,

If I am not mistaken that was the target I worked for the class to demonstrate the collection speed needed to stay on signal. It was a good exercise. Each of the students had to also write all the data down on their sheets as I recorded it on the butcher paper.
Memories.
Glenn