PDA

View Full Version : Half Past Human/Oil Gusher

Dick Allgire
2010-Jun-01 Tue, 23:44
I purchased the MARCH 2010 report from Half Past Human, that uses internet data mining to make predictions using global consciousness via internet postings.

Some amazing hits for these guys. I'm going to write a report on my days off this week. Will publish soon.

This should scare the shit out of you. It got my attention. Things they published in March are now unfolding. What they say will happen next is not good.

The volcano of oil in the gulf might last a long time and kill much of the ocean, not the gulf, the world's oceans.

Stand by for analysis. As a subset of this we should look at all RV work 90 days prior to the blowout and see what "leaked" (bad pun) out of RV data. I bet it's there.

Dick

Coen
2010-Jun-02 Wed, 07:12
Solution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VfypUzx1tI

J.P.
2010-Jun-02 Wed, 22:25
I've been going over the Half Past Human website and can't find any past predictions that so far have come true. It's not that I doubt their methods, but it does help to have something to guage how accurate they are. I wonder if I'm missing something or perhaps they have had some "hits" lately?

J.P.

Coen
2010-Jun-03 Thu, 13:01
I have read a back issue. Bits and pieces that is, as I couldn't make out what was being said. It's basically Greek for me.

Dick Allgire
2010-Jun-03 Thu, 15:03
I’ve going through the “Shape of Things to Come” report published March 12, 2010. This was posted and distributed last March. This is the ALTA (asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis) report.

It is prepared by Clif High and is copyrighted material. (www.halfpasthuman.com)

A few quotes, from the report:

The oceans are described as being not as before.

Disastrous summer… problems with oceanic convection currents
…the supporting aspect/attributes sets for the oceans being unlike their former selves.

…oceanic nightmare.

…tidal problems to impact the offloading of ships in ports

Ocean changes linked to volcanoes (gusher has been compared to volcano of oil)

…many areas of costal habitat are forecast to be effectively forbidden for use.

Destruction of life support systems.

Indications are many of the problems… are related to the core of the planet

…humans and other life directly impacted by large clouds of drifting complex methane.. gas

methane gas release events coincide with dysfunction with the propaganda press

percolating up … governments merge naval operations into some large and mysterious fleet operations.

Substantial changes within our planetary environment… under ocean

The Terra entity is also indicating that natural disasters will be contributing to summer 2010 blues, emotional depression of millions of humans (This is described as a coastal event.)

The un-natural disasters are showing as being a particular problem over July through August

More failures on the part of civil servants within the federal government during a regional disaster causes a large paradigm within the populace of USA over late spring through summer

…natural and unnatural catastrophes that will require humans to grab their wits and immediately put them to use.

J.P.
2010-Jun-03 Thu, 19:32
The predictions Dick, are a bit vague... so far I'm not impressed. But it is nice of you to post all this...I'm sure there is much to discuss here. Also, I've run into astrological reports that also discuss this summer as being a time of upheaval....so there are others saying the same thing. As always... we need more details.

J.P.

Coen
2010-Jun-07 Mon, 02:45
I'm still waiting - with great anticipation I might add - on Dick's report of the HPH edition. Meanwhile, here's an interesting story (http://www.examiner.com/x-33986-Political-Spin-Examiner~y2010m5d9-Gulf-oil-spill-Suggestions-of-BP-cover-up-with-Obama-Administration-on-massive-amount-of-oil-being) by the Examiner on exactly that which HPH is saying, poisoning of ALL seas. And it looks like FEMA is getting ready to evac Tampa Bay area (http://www.examiner.com/x-17299-Hernando-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m5d9-Gulf-Oil-Spill-2010-Plans-to-evacuate-Tampa-Bay-area-expected-to-be-announced) between the 15th and 20th of this month.

Coen
2010-Jun-14 Mon, 08:53
I'm currently listening to this (http://www.infowars.com/lindsey-williams-talks-with-alex-jones-about-deadly-gases-leaking-from-bp-spill/). Looks like this is the biggest disaster, ever. They're talking about using a mini nuke now.