PDA

View Full Version : A change of subject.......Van der Sloot

Robert
2010-Jun-11 Fri, 09:06
Dick and Glenn:

>Van der Sloot remains the lone suspect in the 2005 disappearance in Aruba of Natalee Holloway, and the chief of Peru's criminal police said he told investigators that he knows the location of the U.S. teen's body.<

Van der Sloot as you know is under arrest for the murder of another woman.

When Natalee Holloway went missing did anyone as far as you know do any emote viewing sesisons on this subject? If so can they be discussed on your website?

Robert

Debra
2010-Jun-11 Fri, 17:16
Hi Robert,

I know that myself & a few others worked that target. I remember having some interesting data that I wanted to give to someone but didn't know where to turn. It is filed away somewhere in HRVG's archives. Maybe I can find it and share it with you---it did shake me up at the time.

Aloha,
Debra

Robert
2010-Jun-12 Sat, 10:28
Thanks. That would be interesting. Do you have access to any of your friends work on the subject?

It may be that HRVG did the target but is holding on to the information until the case is solved and feedback is available.

Robert

Coen
2010-Jun-12 Sat, 11:17
Hi Debra,

It is good seeing you post here! Thanks for chipping in again after a long hiatus. Although I haven't formally introduced myself to you yet, so Hello to you.

Being a fellow Dutchman to mr van der Sloot, I must say I am deeply disturbed by this case. This young guy has put much shame to my country and I hope he gets sentenced and they put him away for a very long time indeed.

I can add that whatever data is available through RV sessions on him, I can help to channel it to the correct authorities. In Holland there is a very open acceptance if you will to this subject. We have one TV program called The 6th Sense where psychics and law enforcement work in tandem to solve crimes. I know a lot of folks from the Rotterdam Police department. I know they would take your data and put it to good use. Shoot me a PM or ask Dick for my email address if you're interested.

Debra
2010-Jun-12 Sat, 16:54
I will try to find the sessions though it may take me awhile. (If any other HRVGers know the target ID #, that would help). I will have to go to where literally thousands of our sessions are warehoused and then start digging!!
If any of the sessions hold only one small tidbit of information that would be helpful in closing this case, it would be worth it.
Coen, I will get your e mail from Dick.

Aloha,
Debra

Robert
2010-Jun-13 Sun, 05:45
Thank you Debra. Sounds absolutely Perrrrrrfect.
I sent you a PM.
Robert

Coen
2010-Jun-13 Sun, 05:55
I've searched archive.org and Google using regular expression wildcards but couldn't find any sessions.

By the way, is her name with ie or ee?

Robert
2010-Jun-13 Sun, 07:43
Natalee Holloway

Debra
2010-Jun-16 Wed, 17:49
Hi Robert & Coen,

I just wanted to let you know that I have searched three days now for at least a couple of hours and still cannot find the Natalee Holloway session. At this point I am thinking that it may have been miss-filed, so I am sorry but I don't know where else to look.

Aloha,
Debra

Coen
2010-Jun-16 Wed, 19:52
Can't you redo it Debra? ;) Just kidding. Thank you for looking.