PDA

View Full Version : Watch The Video, Decide For Yourself: HRVG Methodology- An Overview

Dick Allgire
2010-Jun-13 Sun, 19:21
Those who are familiar with the history of remote viewing know that Lt. F. Holmes Atwater was a U.S. Army counter-intelligence agent who asked, “Could the Soviets be spying on us using mental powers?”

Skip Atwater is credited with creating the Ft. Meade remote viewing unit that developed CRV. TRV and SRV are both based on this method, and the lineage is clear and not open to question.

When HRVG began demonstrating and publishing superior results using a much different and never before seen method, questions were raised about the origin of the method, and more specifically about Glenn Wheaton’s military service.

These questions were put to rest when Glenn published his military service records, and when Joe McMoneagle publicly stated, for the record, that he knew Glenn Wheaton was trained by U.S. Army Special Forces in a different method of remote viewing.

In 2007 I was invited to give a presentation at the IRVA conference. My presentation was an overview of HRVG methodology. I submitted an abstract, which was reviewed and accepted by IRVA board of directors.

The major founders of civilian remote viewing, including Paul Smith, Lyn Buchanan, Dr. Courtney Brown, Russell Targ, and others attended my lecture and asked intelligent questions. Ed Dames was at the conference. No one challenged Glenn Wheaton’s service or the origin of HRVG methodology.

Prior to this, Skip Atwater visited Hawaii and spoke with Glenn Wheaton personally. I was able to give Atwater a personal briefing. He listened, asked questions, and expressed amazement that Wheaton’s students had such a grasp of concepts and techniques that were not public knowledge, and at that time were not taught or discussed by other trainers. (Atwater now incorporates copyrighted HRVG material in his course at The Monroe Institute.)

The presentation at IRVA was based on the briefing I gave Atwater.

After McMoneagle issued his statement, after I briefed Atwater and he spoke with Glenn, and after my numerous presentations at IRVA, the questions about Glenn’s history were resolved to the satisfaction of all legitimate and knowledgeable members of the RV community.

Here is my presentation. You can find it at:
www.hrvg.org ->
Library-> Videos-> Dick Allgire- HRVG Methodology-An Overv IRVA 2007

Or this link:
http://hrvg.org/article_style1_videos3.php?getarticleid=134

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-Jun-14 Mon, 00:54
I think we can keep you excellent presentation up a few days but should take it down after folks get a chance to view it. For a short period under the fair use doctrine is fine, longer than that and IRVA may get a bit grumpy. I will make a request to get permission for a longer period or permanent hosting.

Glenn

ufojoe
2010-Jun-14 Mon, 04:03
I think we can keep you excellent presentation up a few days but should take it down after folks get a chance to view it. For a short period under the fair use doctrine is fine, longer than that and IRVA may get a bit grumpy. I will make a request to get permission for a longer period or permanent hosting.

Glenn

Definitely leave it up as long as you can. I'd like to watch it.

Sita
2010-Jun-15 Tue, 21:27
Hello all,
I just want you to know that I do visit the board sometimes, most times I am stealth!

No need to continuously substantiate Glenn's credibility. If people refuse to believe, no paper or credible explanation will work...like the person who refuses to believe in trees even though one in right in front of them.

:eek: My opinion!

Michele
2010-Jun-16 Wed, 06:39
Either let 'em believe or leave 'em behind! :)

Here's a favorite poem of mine to post on the front page. It's is an anonymous contribution, so there's no rights violations. That anonymous guy does good work!

Afraid to take the unbeaten path,
ashamed to be found at The Old
you can stand on our stagnant, deathless wrath
calmly, for centuries untold

or: make a Way of your own

& maybe even find
Yourself ahead of the next milestone
with all The Rest behind

--Only: Don't stay to scan the footsteps
of as far as you have come:

Behind you in shadows eternity creeps

and Ahead is your only home.