PDA

View Full Version : Mysteries Project

Michele
2010-Jun-17 Thu, 04:26
I know everything just got tossed up in the air, but are we going to continue on the Mysteries Project?

I am moving soon and life will be pretty chaotic here on my end for awhile. I will need to plan the time if we are still going to participate.

Dick Allgire
2010-Jun-17 Thu, 17:56
I know everything just got tossed up in the air, but are we going to continue on the Mysteries Project?

I am moving soon and life will be pretty chaotic here on my end for awhile. I will need to plan the time if we are still going to participate.

Michele,

we'll have plenty of RV work to do, so try to make some time.

I think Courtney is pulling the plug on that project for now. We'll know more when he gets back from the conference. Should be a lot of news after the conference.

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-Jun-18 Fri, 00:20
I can't say I like pulling out of any project but the recent events have made it necessary at least for the short term. The question remains is there a place for us in the CRV world or do we strike out on our own?

The Guild is home to the best remote viewers in the world. My position is we are a positive in any group of viewers. The simple courtesies we share amongst each other are not shared in the greater community. So far there are those that would rob us of any achievement, attribute our methodology as stolen goods and then attempt to discredit me while trying to claim fame for a Movie that I helped bring about.

Perhaps what is the worst part is that the hundreds of people that frequent the lists where all this happens know better. They have seen our work, met me and shook my hand, watched as Dick led them through conferences and then knocked their socks off with his presentations. But when we are attacked they all just standby and let it happen. They have no guts to stand with us so perhaps we should stand alone.

Do not get me wrong because we do have many fans and some may not be aware of all the happenings. Nevertheless we cant do the Guild's work while defending on all fronts. It makes some of you sick and I am greatly disappointed. I thought we had done enough to at least have a place in the greater CRV world.

Glenn

Michele
2010-Jun-18 Fri, 07:19
My position is we are a positive in any group of viewers. The simple courtesies we share amongst each other are not shared in the greater community.

Maybe Courtney could find a project just for us. He does seem to share simple courtesies. Seems like he has been burned before tho and this is the hardest thing. We have to be willing to get involved with each other or we will always be subject to attack from outside the community.

Whatever we decide, this will remain to be a burden and it's more about how we carry the load.

Perhaps what is the worst part is that the hundreds of people that frequent the lists where all this happens know better.
Glenn

There is a great propensity in our communities (away from the Islands) for witch burning and mobbing/flaming etc. Very curious phenomenon. Just like the Bullying phenomenon targets the top performers in order to gain status for the individual that 'brings them down'. I myself have had a belly full of that and vote for any process that separates us from the bullies. Until communities themselves are willing to stop these guys the school yard will continue to be a place of discomfort, fear and disappointment.