PDA

View Full Version : 3D Model of V3I2-X7Z4

Debra
2010-Jul-14 Wed, 22:03
Wow, Coen, I just finished watching the video from You Send It about 3D modeling of a page from one of Dick's sessions and was impressed with the programs capabilities. You are quite adept at using that software! I honestly don't think I would have the patience to learn it all on my own--possibly if I was in a semester long class where I had to incrementally learn the different tools and then apply them (something like learning RV, I suppose). I do see this as being used for a session that is going to a client or one that will be published for, say, a presentation.

In a typical remote viewing session there may be up to 20 different drawings, and even if some of them are simple, it still seems like it would take a long time to output a 3D representation for each of them.

I like the idea of having all the 3D humans in different stances to copy for a drawing. I have got to think about this some more and then eventually play around with the SketchUp software.

Anne & I are going to the Big Island (Hawaii) Friday-Sunday. Jim Channon (Men Who stare at Goats) the keynote speaker at the last IRVA conference offered to teach us(and two others from the Mainland) intuitive drawing at his beautiful retreat in Hawi, Hawaii. I am looking forward to it and hope that I will learn a few things!

Thanks again for all your hard work. We will definitely be thinking about further applications of this software.
Aloha,
Debra

Coen
2010-Jul-15 Thu, 01:14
Thanks Debra!

I am about to work on revision 2 of the V3I2-X7Z4 sketch and am going to tape it also, so anyone interested in how it's made can watch it begin to end.

By the way, your subject line says V3I2-X7Z4 as the ID, but that specific video in which I do Dick's target is XNFI-DCAZ. :)

Coen
2010-Jul-15 Thu, 11:49
Here is the link to the video (I suppose it's OK to publish this now that it's discussed in here): http://rcpt.yousendit.com/909593279/b5c4023b296b2d17a8b886e5e8daa6a9 (Link expires within 13 days, so download before that time.)