PDA

View Full Version : Ideograms

Nygel
2010-Jul-19 Mon, 10:12
A couple of questions regarding ideograms
I've being doing 3 ideograms for each target as instructed but have noticed, while looking through the sessions on here that on a few targets the viewer has done only 2 ideograms and on a couple of targets only the one. Why is this?

If, whilst drawing a ideogram, a word or feeling pops into my head do I ignore it?
thanks

Coen
2010-Jul-19 Mon, 11:52
I'll answer these quickly before heading to bed.

I've being doing 3 ideograms for each target as instructed but have noticed, while looking through the sessions on here that on a few targets the viewer has done only 2 ideograms and on a couple of targets only the one. Why is this?
Are you seeing three sheets of paper with empty space in them, or literally just two sheets or one? If the latter, then that seems wrong. If the former, then there must be a dash to indicate the viewer didn't perceive anything.

If, whilst drawing a ideogram, a word or feeling pops into my head do I ignore it?
I asked the same question. The answer I got from Dick was I think that it's allowed to be written down, but not advised. I'm not sure though.

I think you can also write it at the bottom of the page (but again not sure) which I believe in some other Remote Viewing methodologies is used. If you are not sure if it's related to what you saw, it is labeled as "contamination". You write it down so you put it into a mind dumpster if you will. I say all of this with the caveat that I don't know it for certain.

Furthermore, I myself have stopped doing this, unless it really REALLY is so apparent. But that rarely happens and I've never been right at this tagging game (I think it's actually called tagging). In the last few months I have been having a hard time learning to stop resolving the target in my mind. Writing down words like that - for me at least - is trying to resolve it, solve the puzzle if you will. My RV becomes worse because of it. Sometimes I will have things which don't add up, but that's exactly what you should not do. You just put down what you see, even if it doesn't add up. I don't write a car anymore as such ("car"), I put down "vehicle", "motion", "upwards", as opposed to "a car that is headed up a hill". It stops the labeling and it takes the data to a minimum level, something the analysts do with a viewer's session as well.

I hope this helps.

Nygel
2010-Jul-21 Wed, 08:29
Thanks Coen
Regarding the amount of ideograms, there is only the two or in some cases just the one ideogram page shown on a few of the sessions.

Coen
2010-Jul-21 Wed, 09:40
Oh, this just hit me, it might be that they pulled the empty ones from the session, just to condense it. Maybe Glenn or Dave can chime in, they'll know.

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-21 Wed, 22:22

thanks

Nigel,

You can do 3 Visual Ideograms. Sometimes in a session I do two and feel ready to move on. I think when you are training and only doing Visual Ideogram and then Spontaneous Ideograms, it is a good idea to do three.
(It is required to do 3 SPONIDS.)

Every thought, perception, idea that comes into your head while in session should be put on paper. Target contact is geared toward visual imagery in Visual Ideogram, but not LIMITED to visual imagery. You should get thoughts or ideas about what you perceive while your eyes are closed and you address Blackboard for those 2-3 seconds.

If HRVG had a dollar for every time a viewer got feedback and exclaimed "OH! My gosh! I was THINKING about that but didn't put it down" the guild would have a fat bank account.

Put everything down on paper. You are instructed to make a visual representation, but I should add this to the video: Anything you think or anything that pops into your mind, PUT IT DOWN.
It perfectly fine to write a sentence, a few words, even a paragraph about what you encounter while looking on Blackboard in Visual Ideogram.

Dick

Nygel
2010-Jul-22 Thu, 09:40
Thanks Dick
I am going to move on to the second part of the video this weekend, being doing ideograms for 3 weeks now. Looking forward to tackling SPONIDS.