PDA

View Full Version : Another Tragic Tagging

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-25 Sun, 20:35
Yesterday, Saturday July 24, I was in Waimanalo doing a sports interview about a football camp for kids. Fun story.

As I was driving through Waimanalo I thought about a fatal traffic accident. I said, "There's going to be a fatal crash here soon, on this road."

Today Sunday, July 25, I had to go back to Waimanalo. I went to interview the family of an 11-year-old boy killed in a fatal crash on that same road, an event that happened about 12 hours after I had that thought.

http://www.kitv.com/video/24389706/index.html

I took Iphone video of the road. Didn't quite know why I took the video. Has the time/date stamp. I attached a frame from the video to this post. It's the road where the crash happened, before it happened.

Living this life, in this universe of timeless consciousness... is sometimes eerie.

Michele
2010-Jul-26 Mon, 07:34
Wow. It's a shame that warnings would fall upon deaf ears.

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-27 Tue, 08:38
Last night I almost put a post under this thread:

"I think we're due for a big plane to crash land."

Here's how the thought process unfolded. I was doing internet searches and stumbled on a whistleblower who made accusations many years ago concerning the crash of a United Airlines 727 in Salt Lake City in November 1965.

I became momentarily fascinated with the details of the crash and looked at a number of images of the United jet crashed and burned on the runway.

Then I realized this was a message from my subconscious. I knew this was going to happen again, soon. I prepared to put up a prediction, then thought, "Nah, that's not a good thing to start talking about." So I stopped myself.

Today, a Lufthansa jumbo jet (cargo) crashed and burned landing in Saudi Arabia. I'll put up a photo of the United crash landing and a photo of the Lufthansa.

Coen
2010-Jul-27 Tue, 13:38
So,.. Glenn's been remote viewing longer than you, I wonder if he has these tagging moments too.

Dick, if you get a sense of me being paid a visit by the grim reaper, tell me, so I can ready my baseball bat for a steady swing!

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-27 Tue, 21:19
So,.. Glenn's been remote viewing longer than you, I wonder if he has these tagging moments too.

Coen,

I was talking to Glenn about this today. I asked, "You must have this happen all the time." Of course. A favorite game of Glenn's was to write something on a slip of paper. You'd walk up to him and tell him something and he would give a knowing glance and pull a folded paper out of his pocket and hand it to you, with the very thing described or drawn.

After a while it becomes sort of "normal."

We each think -how many thousands of thoughts during a day? After remote viewing some of these "random" thoughts tend to get your attention, because remote viewing teaches you to pay attention.

What Glenn and I were talking about today, what we are more interested in, is the thoughts and the thought process that leads up to the "knowing."

The other night my wife was cleaning her face getting ready for bed, and noticed me sitting with an odd look on my face. I was thinking about an entrainment. It would take me years to explain to her what I was thinking, how and why I was thinking it. She asked, "is something bothering you?"

I snapped out of it and said, "No, I'm just thinking." Your mind is connected to a very large playground. You can amuse yourself to no end when you start learning how to think.

Most people will read this and say, "a load of new age delusional BS." I can see Glenn smiling, because he knows what I mean. Debra knows too- for sure- and other long time members, and Coen you are learning.

Dick

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-27 Tue, 21:27
Last night I almost put a post under this thread:

"I think we're due for a big plane to crash land."

Plane Carrying 152 Crashes In Pakistan

Here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100728/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

Glenn B. Wheaton
2010-Jul-27 Tue, 23:23
I believe what we are really talking about is related to a form of destabilization. There is a paradox of sorts between the acquisition of the skills of the viewer and the rise in the viewer of those skills. They leak out a bit into our waking world and we must wrestle with the dilemma they cause. Tagging is difficult to manage in the separation of what we sense, know, or think we know. The first few times when the sense rises and we tag an event or a bit of knowledge we find it to be fascinating to know or predict some data of merit. It changes how you perceive your reality. You may drive the same road to work each day, but one day you notice the long lines of the buildings along the way. You may not even remember that you noticed it but for some reason your subconscious passed a bit of data up into your alert world. It may have nothing to do with buildings at all but something that plays out later, and you are left to wonder if you knew it would happen. There are times when a clear thought rises and I have seen many of these from members of the Guild. A complete idea of an event or happening that lies in the future and sometimes they will write them down and sometimes they just wait to see. Perhaps their confidence is low or don’t want to risk the embarrassment of being wrong.

In the years I worked with Richard Ireland I often noticed that he would always be writing on small slips of paper, restaurant napkins, and the edges in books. In his apartment in Honolulu there were books and slips of paper everywhere. He always said that he couldn’t know everything in just a few thoughts, but by the end of the day he would have much of the next week already written down. He stopped keeping journals and resorted to paper slips. I read his manuscript for his unpublished book “The Psychedelic Unicorn” some years ago and he states in the book that it is the small simple impressions that are important. So like Dick says I also use slips of paper to give bits of insight here and there but not too much, just when they are needed.

Wrestling with what you think you know about the near future is the dilemma. So get a small notebook and scribble along the day. If something solidifies for you then post it in a code on the website. Dick has done that several times and can show you how. You must learn to recognize when the data rises and take notice of it.

Glenn

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-28 Wed, 12:07
I believe what we are really talking about is related to a form of destabilization.
Glenn

Glenn has such a gentle and eloquent way of telling you to not to clip the wire between your head and your butt, and don't start thinking you're The Great Omniscient One, lol.

Dick

Robert
2010-Jul-29 Thu, 10:17
I understand Dr.Irelands unpublished book will be coming out in print; any idea as to it's ETA?
Robert

Coen
2010-Jul-29 Thu, 21:21
In the years I worked with Richard Ireland...
There's something new for me. That must've been fascinating. No wonder you know all this stuff.

If something solidifies for you then post it in a code on the website. Dick has done that several times and can show you how.
Yes I've seen those and I keep a loose track of them to see if and when he comes back to explain them.

You must learn to recognize when the data rises and take notice of it.
Indeed; I am beginning to notice subtle differences in when I think I can accurately predict something. The difference is that when it's accurate, it's a feeling, and when inaccurate it's more of a thought. For example, just now replying to another post here on the forum, I was suddenly stopped by a feeling that Dick was online too, it was very apparent in my mind. I checked the forum Index page and confirmed he was. But sometimes I just have a thought about something and when checking it's not how I thought it was or would be. So the bottom line is that I must learn to distinguish between the two.