PDA

View Full Version : Guild Is In Cycle

Dick Allgire
2010-Jul-29 Thu, 21:38
There has been some really good work done by guild members recently.
I'm sorry a lot of it can't be published right now.

Courtney Brown's Mystery Project Target #2 is due for feedback, and I have heard Debra and Maria did good on this. So that is some work we'll be able to look at real soon.

There is some other work going around within the guild. We did some target work for a client that is private, and Debra, Sita, Dave, and Michele actually startled the client with their work. This is also an entrainment exercise. Because of the nature of the target it won't be made public, but the work is quite good. We can share it privately pretty soon.

There's some other work for a law enforcement agency that Debra impressed us with. Other viewers- Dave, John M., Anne did some significant work. This could see publication, but I don't want to talk about it yet.

I have another target bouncing around that will eventually be published, with more good work. A mystery of sorts. I alone know the tasking for that one. Heh, heh, heh.

Anyway, it may LOOK like things are slow right now in terms of publication, but guild viewers are smokin'...

I need to get the work published on the beacon target I gave out. Lot of work done recently. I need to get the stuff published that can be made public. Some impressive work has been coming in.

If you are thinking about working a target, the stars are aligned right now, so get a pen and paper and go for it.

Dick