PDA

View Full Version : New Operational Target M4C9-W1W7

Debra
2010-Aug-25 Wed, 12:48
This target M4C9-W1W7 has S7 Annex A coordinates:
For those viewers who have not been taught S7 Annex A yet, please just do what you can.
Sessions can either be faxed or emailed to me. Please send a private message via this web site or an email, to get either my personal email or Fax number.

Thanks in advance for your efforts. I am planning on having analysis done on this target so please send in your sessions ASAP.

Aloha,
Debra

Debra
2010-Sep-03 Fri, 17:26
A reminder on this long weekend if you all could squeeze in time to do this session.
Mahalo,
Debra

Coen
2010-Sep-03 Fri, 18:13
Apologies Debra, I haven't signed in here for like 2 weeks.

I need to watch Dick's S4 video one last time so when I send you what I have when I've worked it, you can give me either a Go or a No for an S4. I have a feeling this target is of personal importance to you, but I don't know why or where that comes from.

I have a party tonight (Saturday) so I will schedule this for Sunday.

Robert
2010-Sep-19 Sun, 10:17
Very impressive results with the target you did. Did you ever find out what moon that was?

I'll contact you by pm.
Robert

Robert
2010-Sep-19 Sun, 10:28
Hi again:
Just tried to PM you and I kept getting the message WAY CLOSED.
Can't figure that out since I logged on ok with my pass word and all.
Robert

Debra
2010-Sep-19 Sun, 16:14
Hi Robert,

I also tried to send you a PM but received the same blackout message. Glenn is aware of it now and hopefully is letting Dave know about the problem.

In the meantime, if you have Glenn's email, please send him a message and I will then get your email from him.

Thanks!

Debra

Michele
2010-Oct-07 Thu, 08:21
Debra;

I worked this target last weekend. Out of habit, I sent it Dick. Did he pass it through to you or do I need to resend?

Debra
2010-Oct-11 Mon, 07:40
Hi Michelle,

Dick is on vacation so did not send it to me. Please send it via email.

Thank You.

Aloha,
Debra

Michele
2010-Oct-12 Tue, 05:20
Debra;

I forwarded the email to you! Let me know if you can access the attachments okay.