PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon?

Dick Allgire
2010-Sep-05 Sun, 22:33
I feel something coming. One of those we're all watching it unfold on TV things.

Just a thought. We had a five minute late newscast (piece of cake) tonight because of the MDA telethon. Leaving the station I thought, "That was easy," and then flashed on working 18 hours straight, high intensity stuff. Maybe its the upcoming election in two weeks, but maybe something else.

Michele
2010-Sep-07 Tue, 19:30
Same here. I've got some stuff going on personally, so I kinda internalized it. Something big ....

Dick Allgire
2010-Sep-07 Tue, 22:48
Just sit down and relax and clear your mind and take a few pages of blank paper.

Without thinking too much consciously, start sketching and writing what comes to mind. Free form RV sesssion, or you can task yourself and start with VISUAL IDEOGRAM and go through all the structure.

You can just sit down, settle yourself and make an S-3 intuitively.

Make a record of it. Send in a copy. You can email it to me. Scan and send via email that has a date stamp.

There may be something coming, or it may be the constant drum of media designed to keep up anxious and fearful.

Dick

Coen
2010-Sep-13 Mon, 14:13
...or it may be the constant drum of media designed to keep up anxious and fearful.
I've always wondered about this; You work for this media, do you see the drum of that kind of media being beaten by your colleagues? Have you ever been asked to participate in any that? And what did you say when so?

Dick Allgire
2010-Sep-14 Tue, 18:00
I've always wondered about this; You work for this media, do you see the drum of that kind of media being beaten by your colleagues? Have you ever been asked to participate in any that? And what did you say when so?

Coen,

As a member of the working mainstream press, I try to keep that side of myself as dumbed down as possible. I just report what they expect me to report, nothing more. I have a completely different life outside of my job and I try never to mix or confuse them.

Dick

Michele
2010-Sep-18 Sat, 15:30
I caught a news 'blurb' right around the time that we were posting on this, I've just been Overcome By Events and unable to get to the board.

This is what always kills me with documentation. I have tried everything. Life just doesn't move that organized for me, although I have to admit it is getting easier. Not being a busy single mom has helped and I'm starting to get settled in on this new job (knock on wood and throw salt over my left shoulder). But, even just trying to stay with the dream journaling seems impossible. But, anyway...I should have stopped and made the time to document the news bite with the date and time. As I understand it, a meteor came very close to hitting the earth.

I wonder what the organization Radin runs (I forget the name) showed. I wonder if there was a spike and then that huge drop like around 9/11.

Coen
2010-Sep-20 Mon, 01:32
I have tried everything. Life just doesn't move that organized for me
'Might give this a try, it's free: http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page Its commercial equivalent is here: http://www.mindjet.com/products/mindmanager-9-win/overview