PDA

View Full Version : A new type of entaglement

mj001jk
2011-Jan-19 Wed, 08:36
Some food for thought...

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26270/

Glenn B. Wheaton
2011-Jan-21 Fri, 00:03
Interesting article and one we have discussed here before. Back in 2008 I made a post which I recently referenced for Coen. I will paste it here to be considered.

---------------------------------
ALoha Coen,

Here is a post from 2008 that may help as well...

Aloha All,

Monday night's class was about "Bell's Theorem" and it's implications for non-locality in Remote Viewing. The fact that non-locality is theoretically viable and provable puts at risk the stability and finality of most of the science based on locality and or relativity. It must have been something the day Einstein had to face the reality that all that is measurable cannot be seen or explained using relativity. It should have brought relativity down and birthed a new science but the old suits of the day would have none of that. It was decided to let the quantum research exist as a separate science. The reality is that there is no fundamental law that we deal with that could not be subject to the laws of the quantum. Relativistic laws are like One-Eyed Science and are incomplete. Doesn't matter which one, pick one or all, they are all incomplete because the science of our time has not yet learned to look in a way that probably only a god could.

What Bell's tells us is that at the level of the electron or smaller there is a floor of propagation that flashes within the entirety of the Universe outside of space and time. This is a fairly significant statement. It means that despite the best efforts of scientific observation they cannot see this realm of super propagation. Nevertheless they know it is there and instead of dismantling relativity and realigning what constitutes science they actually would prefer that it not disturb their funding.

I have actually had very smart/intelligent people tell me that there is nothing that can travel faster than the speed of light. Well even though relativity pretty much prohibits faster than light travel we know that that is not true. I only have to explain the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle allows for particles to travel faster than light and that is a relativistic law, but Special Relativity forbids it. So neutrinos and tachyons are regulated to the science fiction section of science. Go Figure.

Let's get back to the Quantum pool or the flash mirror environment that allows information about the state of a single electron to be passed along to its entangled twin. What is this environment like near the floor of existence for matter? We know that information moves even in our relativistic reality instantaneously regardless of the distance between our electron twins. But what is the pathway that this information travels? It travels along the floor of the base origin of matter itself. It means that all matter is related and arises from a single origin. It is as if the Universe had a core support structure to support mass and it exists in a super condition and is more than likely the reason that the Universe itself does not collapse. It means the Universe was designed to support the existence of matter and mass and outside the quantum floor there are limitations for mass and speed but these limitations do not apply to the environment of the quantum floor.

Given the electron or photon, or any small particle we now know that it can get information outside of space and time that can have a real effect on its state in the relativistic environment. In a flash its rotation can change, in a flash its polarity can change, in a flash it could cease to exist entirely. Fire electron twins down separate corridors of a linear chamber and destroy one in its flight and the other will simply disappear. What they don't tell you is that; every other electron with the same qualities and characteristics, and would qualify to be a twin, will also simply vanish as if they never existed. It may sound strange indeed but alas it is the truth. I challenged the class to begin to model what this quantum pool would be like and what it would look like. It would be a primeval spectrum where like particles would have a resonant place that would be reacting to the states of all particles in the Universe constantly and continuously throughout all time.

If the single particle will pass information to its twins then it stands to reason that it could make and seal the case for a global, if not Universal Consciousness. Consciousness is the constant and continuous micro bursting of field activity in and around the live human brain. It could be that perhaps a thousand years ago someone in Ireland had an electron which; would be a twin to one I possess today. If in its time its state changed then my electron would react to that change and vice versa because remember the rules of space time do not apply. Consider memory as a model and how some memories are just there. A fish bred in captivity that travels the ocean to a remote beach to lay its eggs in the place where all his ancestors did exactly the same thing. It speaks to the timelessness of each of us, and the potentials to be at least in part, in the past, present, and the future simultaneously.

Bell's gives us a viable direction to begin to look for the answers to non-locality. It is not a smoking gun but a plausible pathway we can examine for more complex reflections into reality. If the single particle will reflect off the quantum mirror back up to its twins, what about the molecule, or a complete organism? It may be some time before science redefines itself to approach causation in a quantum way.

Glenn

Jim while we are certainly not scientists we are in the ballpark :)

Michele
2011-Jan-22 Sat, 13:01
;)

Given the electron or photon, or any small particle we now know that it can get information outside of space and time that can have a real effect on its state in the relativistic environment. In a flash its rotation can change, in a flash its polarity can change, in a flash it could cease to exist entirely. Fire electron twins down separate corridors of a linear chamber and destroy one in its flight and the other will simply disappear. What they don't tell you is that; every other electron with the same qualities and characteristics, and would qualify to be a twin, will also simply vanish as if they never existed. It may sound strange indeed but alas it is the truth.

This fascinates me.

I challenged the class to begin to model what this quantum pool would be like and what it would look like.

I cheated several years ago after reading Elegant Universe. There is a video out done by Greene with a pretty good visual for this.

Jim while we a certainly not scientists we are in the ballpark :)

I finally took the plunge and went back to school. Homeschool. I have contacted a friend of mine who is going to tutor me and there are several advantages for doing it this way. One of the biggest advantages is that while I will certainly need a classical background, I can make my own course curruiculum. My tutor has a student that grew up to be a rocket scientist for real, so whatever we can't manage, his community of previous students can probably help. But, unfortunately, I must start with the math first. Thank God for Skype. I think it is probably essential that as a community we start to 'grow our own experts' as science truly progresses one death at a time. I'm getting too old to wait around much longer! I guess if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself! The more things change..the more they stay the same.;)

Coen
2011-Feb-07 Mon, 23:00
They say Remote Viewers are mostly people with higher IQ's. This stuff's beyond me though. I've often wanted to attend a real class, and maybe some day I can upon a visit to the mainland. I sure hope it's not about this stuff then. ;)

Phil
2011-Feb-08 Tue, 21:28
Higher IQ... I get it now, or rather I don't get it. Maybe too much lead paint when I was a kid.