PDA

View Full Version : Analysis Project Monday 7 Feb Class

Dick Allgire
2011-Feb-03 Thu, 18:19
This Monday I would like to take over class to do some low-level analysis on the work submitted for target E8S6-X6R3.

I propose gathering around the table at Glenn's house, laying out all the sessions, and doing a demonstration of DATA EXTRACTION, WORKING NOTES, Scenario on the assembled sessions.

This is an interesting target, worthy of our RV effort.

I have sessions from Sita, Anne, Dave Barnes, Maria and Debra.

What do they tell us? Let's put it through analysis on Monday. I'll try to bring a high def camera and roll video for the members around the world.

If you have not worked this target, get it in to me prior to Monday via email.

E8S6-X6R3

Dick

Dick Allgire
2011-Feb-05 Sat, 23:24
Looking at the work on this target: E8S6-X6R3

The viewers answered the question posed in the target cue. Good work everyone. Sometimes you task a target with a basic question, to keep it simple. The viewers come back at you: ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Given what the viewers told the tasker, it can be taken to a new level with more information needed.

So, rather than do analysis training and give feedback on Monday... I may give all viewers a subcue.

It will be worth it.

Dick

Michele
2011-Feb-06 Sun, 13:37
This Monday I would like to take over class to do some low-level analysis on the work submitted for target E8S6-X6R3.

I propose gathering around the table at Glenn's house, laying out all the sessions, and doing a demonstration of DATA EXTRACTION, WORKING NOTES, Scenario on the assembled sessions.

This is an interesting target, worthy of our RV effort.

I have sessions from Sita, Anne, Dave Barnes, Maria and Debra.

What do they tell us? Let's put it through analysis on Monday. I'll try to bring a high def camera and roll video for the members around the world.

If you have not worked this target, get it in to me prior to Monday via email.

E8S6-X6R3

Dick

Dick;

I just checked in here on 2-6-11. I'm gonna put this first on my list for tomorrow morning (when I'm fresh) and work the 5 hour time difference. Look for my email ...

Michele
2011-Feb-07 Mon, 06:22
Email sent 2-7-11, 10:21am CDT

Robert
2011-Feb-07 Mon, 07:32
"I have sessions from Sita, Anne, Dave Barnes, Maria and Debra."

And from me, yours truly. Can't wait to see the feedback. Hope everyone gets their sessions in on time.
Robert

Coen
2011-Feb-07 Mon, 23:15
Me too, 24 hrs ago.