PDA

View Full Version : This is interesting.......

Robert
2011-Feb-08 Tue, 07:51
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110208/ap_on_re_eu/eu_romania_witches

Romania imposes tax on witches and fines them if their predictions do not come true.

I wonder if such such an imposition would improve remote viewers accuracy rate if they knew they were going to pay a fine.:D

Robert

Debra
2011-Feb-08 Tue, 18:09
Hey Robert,

My Grandparents, though ethnic German immigrated to the US from Romania in 1930. The story was that my Great-Grandparents in Romania had an old Grandfather clock that didn't work. Mysteriously though, whenever a child was born to one of the many relatives who came to the US, the clock would chime 10 times!
Aloha,
Debra

Glenn B. Wheaton
2011-Feb-10 Thu, 18:20
That was an interesting read. Romania has always been one of my favorite places. I used to work with a technician from Romania whose name was Zoltan. He had spent several years at the Moscow School of Electronics and was a wiz at satellite television. He had spent all of his mandatory military service just building and repairing satellite TV systems and never had to go to the field. He and his wife sneaked across to the west in a hidden compartment of a train.

They both visited the island and attended one of the Guild parties. Rose had offered to do a reading for Iyldiko and they retreated to a back room. When Zoltan found out that Rose was a psychic he became very anxious and went and retrieved Iyldiko very quickly. I asked Zoltan why he was so concerned and he said that he was concerned about what Rose would tell her. It seems that they take the psychic as a very serious matter.

Glenn

Robert
2011-Feb-11 Fri, 06:18
"I asked Zoltan why he was so concerned and he said that he was concerned about what Rose would tell her. It seems that they take the psychic as a very serious matter."

Oh oh. A dead give away;
A man with a guilty conscience? Teh teh teh.