PDA

View Full Version : Analysis Session

Dick Allgire
2011-Jul-29 Fri, 21:14
We’ve got an interesting new project coming, headed up by Debra Duggan-Takagi. A lot of great viewers sent in excellent sessions. We’re putting the data through analysis right now, which is an arduous process with the number of highly detailed sessions we have to work with.

Debra, Glenn and I spent more 6 hours over two evenings this week. We have a few long nights ahead of us.

Analysis is not interpretation. It requires we look at each bit of data in every session and compare each point to all the other data in all the other sessions, extracting the congruent consensus data and then reducing it to the lowest common description.

Here are some photos. Glenn’s feral cat was a big help.

Watch for an online presentation of all the sessions, analysis, a video starring Debra, maybe a presentation and something special from Jim Channon.

Michele
2011-Jul-30 Sat, 17:40
Hey;

You're cat does analysis the same way my mom's cat sews! Cat stories...I got 'em. Never been an owner myself, but my parents have had several generations through the years. That's not to mention the dogs, the birds, the fish and the chinchilla's and I'm sure I've forgotten some ...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2011-Aug-01 Mon, 00:11
Yes lol,

That is Smoochie the meanest cat in Kalihi. Never for a moment think you are or could be his friend. I have had more than a few fist fights with him after he went nuclear and launched on me, usually sinking his teeth all the way to the gums in my arm or leg. He is very fast and deliberative in his attacks and doesn't back down or run away when you defend yourself. While I never hit him hard when he goes for me I certainly wallop him. He shakes it off and then wants scratches and food like we are old buddies. This is the number one cat most in need of some sort of psychological help. He shows up at the door beat up or banged up and I always clean him up and get him back on his feet and fed. Whenever Sita gives him food she always has her big oven mitts on because he gets her all the time. He seems to like visiting the Monday night class and he acts so nice and people want to pet the cute kitty lol. I am fast to warn them he is the kitty from hell.

Glenn

Michele
2011-Aug-01 Mon, 08:54
Yes lol,

That is Smoochie the meanest cat in Kalihi. Never for a moment think you are or could be his friend. I have had more than a few fist fights with him after he went nuclear and launched on me, usually sinking his teeth all the way to the gums in my arm or leg. He is very fast and deliberative in his attacks and doesn't back down or run away when you defend yourself. While I never hit him hard when he goes for me I certainly wallop him. He shakes it off and then wants scratches and food like we are old buddies. This is the number one cat most in need of some sort of psychological help.
Glenn

Is he prior service? Sounds like alot of people I used to work with, except anyone who defends themselves needs psycological help. Maybe in his sociopath Kittie world he thinks you need psychological help for defending yourself.

On a more serious subject, how is his eyesight. Cats who are nearly blind tend to react like that.