PDA

View Full Version : Still around

Coen
2011-Aug-02 Tue, 02:12
Hi everyone at HRVG.

It's been a while since I've been in here. It's been a while since I did a target.

I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do to post here out in the open like this, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm still around. I was afraid my account would be deleted at some point, hence.

Though I've not done any RV lately, I've stepped up my meditation practice. I meditate at least one hour a day now and if I can two. One of the last targets I got feedback on was from Dick and although I liked what I saw, this little internal voice said "Well this is nice but it's just not good enough for me.". I know that RV requires the right mindset and that regular meditation really helps with that. So that's what I'm doing at the moment.

I'm also into healing now. After Debra told me that Healing Touch really helped her with her RV I have become very interested in this. I've tried different modalities and am now focused on New Energy Ways, a system by Robert Bruce. It puts you into an altered state very quickly too, which helps with the meditation.

I've also altered my diet even more rigorously, which was already quite apt. I'm still taking the Skeet Liver Oil which is said to open one's third eye. For me it has just really intensified my spirituality because it happens more and more that at night before I go to sleep I can see clearly through my closed eyelids. It's very vivid and really remarkable to experience. I've also ordered Reishi, which is a health supplement made from mushrooms that in China and Japan the emperors took throughout the ages and is said to have really strong properties that help with spirituality. I know for you hardcore viewers spirituality isn't so much part of RV, since it was developed by the armed forces, but clairvoyance has actually been around forever. It was just called differently.

Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well.

By the way, for any of you people following Earth changes, I encourage you to check out 'Dutchsinse', a channel on YouTube that currently speaks of volcanic activity in southern California, plumes of smoke coming out of the ground et al. http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

I'll be back.

Be well.

Coen

Glenn B. Wheaton
2011-Aug-02 Tue, 15:39
Aloha Coen,

No worries ...all things in your time not ours. Keep your wits about you and follow them where they lead you. Remote View when you can, we are always here, you are part of the Hrvg fabric.

Glenn

Coen
2011-Aug-04 Thu, 04:18
Thank you Glenn.

Edit to my post: I mean Skate, not Skeet.