PDA

View Full Version : About P7K2-C5U3

Robert
2011-Aug-17 Wed, 17:00
Will the results of how each one of us did on this target ever be posted?
I'm still wondering if I had any congruent data and how it stood up against
the other viewers.
Robert

Dick Allgire
2011-Aug-17 Wed, 21:25
Robert,

Sorry for the delay. I had this project going and got sidetracked by my major presentation of "Message To The Past" for IRVA this year. Target P7K2-C5U3 was the cause of the massive bird deaths in Arkansas on 1 January 2011. If you recall thousands of blackbirds fell from the sky. CNN first reported they were frightened by fireworks, then other causes were speculated.

The data produced by viewers pointed to some form of energy in the atmosphere, directed from a remote location. There is plenty in the session to make you wonder. No data pointed to poison/fumes or chemical release. All data pointed to some exotic energy.

Robert, your session showed atmospheric energy, and this was corroborated by almost every other viewer. Debra's session was the most spectacular as she drew the dead birds and also other dead animals. The other animals died after the tasking.

I'll try to get it all together in a presentation.

Dick

Robert
2011-Aug-18 Thu, 07:29
Dick said "The other animals died after the tasking." LOL You think the "Tasking" had something to do with it? Teh heh heh(:-)

Always a smart ass in the crowd.(:-)

Robert

Dick Allgire
2011-Aug-18 Thu, 23:07
I didn't explain that well. I think the other animals dying may have been related to the original event. Debra did a session (BLIND) and turned it in before any other animals were reported dropping dead. I think the cause was related and Debra picked this up. I wasn't implying she had anything to do with it. Just that her perception was outside of the boundaries of what I as the tasker was aware of. She slipped the bounds of time. It always amazes me to see good viewers get more than the targeteer realized or understood about the target.

Dick